The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-06-2002, 06:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Marinevet Update

Sorry to announce that the people of Onslow County aren't ready for change. Marinevet lost his bid for High Sherrif. I am real sorry to hear this and know he would have done a great job. Hoping he may try again in 4 years.....but after being through it once, he may not want to go through it again.

Sorry Skipper, you fought the good fight.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2002, 04:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Marinevet, yr still a winner

Wayne
Ida voted for ya even tho you are a dang conservative jarhead. Can't be too friendly with too many sherriffs, I always say. If Ida knowed earlier Ida sent some Mexican Democrats yr way to vote several yimes for ya.
Semper Fi, pal

James

PS:That anonymous postal order from CA was from me.
Old 11-12-2002, 05:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Re: Marinevet, yr still a winner

Quote:
Originally posted by Beau

... Who said Ida been willing to be sent and vote (more than once)... more likely I would get there and be assigned the duty of bringing pitchers of ice water and turkey and avocaddo sambwitches up to their Strategic Planning conference room ... and listen to someone say "hey...Juan...bring us up some of them Cuban cigars .... and Jose...thats ure name ain't it...got a sister in Tia Juana ... any little chili beans available .... if yah get my drift... also, you hablo American ?"
Si Don Beau, hablo American--y tambien mejor y mas espanol que media de los Chicanos aqui en CA-- soy hijo de la chingada misma. No queria insultar mexicanos sin diciendo que tienen la systema mas corrupta del hemisphero del oeste, de veras, sin duda, Llevelo al banco. Acerque de las revistas, periodicos y television espanoles y casi todos los Mexicanos. Lo he visto tambien
Lo siento si lo que dije le haces mal--pensaba que es Yd un estadodounidense de California, no un Mexicano. Jamas le mandare a Carolina , por los Mexicanos, la clima no es agradable.

Jaime
Old 11-14-2002, 05:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Outide yr american but in here European

Ah now come on Beau, don't give up too easy, I wanted to demonstrate my love of Mexican culture while still insulting los pantalones offen em , same as the Mexicans do.
Its a great place for a wildman like myself, I love it, if you really want to feel like the lawless old frontier days, go to Mexico. !Plata o Plomo con el ley de fuego! An exciting violent country, like ours, but a lot easier to bribe your way out of a traffic ticket.
Hijos de la Chingada!! Children of the Fcked One!!! (Malinche) with a national myth and a Founding Mother like that, you know they just GOT to be bad. I'd still rather live next to them than Serbia, tho, theyre better looking, smarter too.
I like the Pilipinos also--Mexicans without all the attitude.

James
Old 11-14-2002, 12:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Wink

30 seconds after the above pic was taken J Lo entered the voting booth and cast her vote for Marinevet. Cave of bandits ??
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 06:28 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sin dinero no baile el perro

"But, what the Hell does all this have to do with Unca MarineVets campaign." Thought we were talking about the advisability of getting Mexicans to help in MVs election. (best not, IMHO, Ive changed my mind on it now)
Ahhh, Beau, I'll never get the best of you. Now I said they were better looking than Serbs, didn't I? and Whats worse being called, anyway? A beaner or a gringo?
Youve simply stumbled into one of my founts of arcane knowledge: Mexican history and a mighty colorful history it is, too. I ought to reveal a secret: I was married to a Spanish professor, her love was Mexico. She taught me a lot about it, the culture and myth and especially to appreciate it. We travelled there a lot and I helped her grade papers. Although we are long divorced, we're still friends and she's my cribsheet, when in doubt I ask her.
The Mythology of Mexico is a lot more poetic than ours, some real scandals, heartbreaks, backstabbings, conquering Indians, love affairs, diplomatic BJs--well, I guesss it is a lot like ours but theyre more poetic. They were just way bloodier about it than we were. Heck, massacring 10,000 people wasnt nothing more than a Sunday Church Social to the Aztecs, the Toltecs and Mayans too.
Espanol, la lengua de amor, y Don Jaime sabe como usar la lengua. Our national myths revolve around ancient white men sitting around tables signing papers. Not so ratings-grabbing, you see. It would have been cooler if they used swords on each other and burned each others feet off, like Mexico and England. Wheee--American History 101 could have been a lot more fun if they had.
Intersting note: Malinche was Cortez's Aztec whore that gave up her people for the white man (according to some) Hijos de la chingada(bitch, literally: fcked one) the Mex saying for themselves comes from this, They believe they are descended from her, at least spiritually.
But Not Cortez. In a country he essentially founded and colonised, there is not one town, street or monument named for the man, his name is stlll a revulsion 400 years later, like Hitlers.
Oh yeah, the European influence was strong. Thats how the Indians learned to take scalps, for instance

James