The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-19-2004, 09:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Dangerous Liars In Our Midst

If one can not trust critical elements of his own government, who then can he trust?

Any entity that buries it?s head under a mounting pile of excrement in order to mask it?s own stench and complicity in atrocity, and then threatens the ?Bringer Of Truth and Enlightenment?, is itself an abomination unto mankind (opinion)!

And a title (any title), no matter how high up in the pecking order, or deceptive or cleverly disguised to hide the truth, is still but a beast in drag!!

Such is the case within certain ambitious elements of several ?Overly Corpulent Bureaucratic Entities? and their lucrative (for them) pimp organizations, in my most humble opinion!

When any entity, be it governmental, bureaucratic, civil, or even a scant cross section of the martial sector, seeks to engage in the grotesque and then attempts to lie their way out of it (or conveniently accepts those lies), it then ceases to be a boon to humanity and decays into a festering plaque (opinion again, and provable at that)!

And when a once trusted element of that establishment lies to destroy said truth, or to cover the odiferous backside of the well connected, then these things that we call democracy and liberty, are truly raped by the liar and his support mechanisms!

When one can absolutely prove, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that a filthy and criminal perjury under oath was orchestrated and engaged in by a pathetic creature of the darkness (and it?s cohorts), and yet those putrid lies were embraced, covered up for, and even gleefully accepted and defended at all costs, by organizations who wield billions of dollars in tax revenue (like a poisonous dagger) against it?s own people, in what direction then do we travel?

?I HAVE JUST SUCH PROOF?, and yet, rather than investigating and correcting the un-American dealings of a powerful few who (in my opinion) sold out to the Beast, the victims of this tragedy that effects us all, are made the victims again.

And when those with the mandate, power, and responsibility to challenge and correct these mortal sins, capitulate and even abet evil, they too commend their souls to eternal Hell, no matter who attempts to convince them otherwise!

The perpetrators and authors of this vulgarity, on the other hand, are usually protected, applauded, and even rewarded for their crimes against American Humanity (opinion)!

Unfortunately for mankind, some lessons (although learned), benefit them not. The betrayal by those we trust is far more often than not, a fatal betrayal of that trust - fatal to the body, health and well-being of the victim, and to the soul of the human garbage that engaged itself in this action!

This fatal deception is not only harmful and hurtful to the countless victims of the few cowards and cads who ply their odious trades while entangled in the briars of absolutely corrupted power, but also, to our honor, our integrity, and maybe even to our ongoing survival!! And yet, far too many of us accept this ?Moral Screwing? without so much as a whimper! Indeed, some even embrace it, just as the Devil will someday soon embrace them!

As for me, let me repeat myself - ?I HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO FIGHT? - count upon it!!

YOU PEOPLE KNOW OF WHOM I SPEAK - SO IF THE SHOE FITS!!!! AND ABOVE ALL, BEWARE OF THE FOOTSTEPS!?

VERITAS