The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2004, 02:48 PM

Oh, I just love those cheeks!
Poor little Skyler is so long his legs look skinny right now. It won't be long before we get some good meat on those bones. He was such a dream to hold this week. He just curled right up like a little bug and fell asleep on his Nanna's shoulder. Actually his favorite spot (like all men) was right in the middle of my chest where he could hear my heart beating with all the love in the world. He is just so special and I am so extra specially blessed that my daughter has allowed me to share in this experience.

Due to circumstances which are much too complicated to go into right now, I had to place her for adoption when she was born. I was the same age she is now when she was born. She told me this weekend that she has a new respect and appreciation for what I went through all those years ago. And of course I started crying. This time spent with her and little Skyler was a real healing moment for all of us. So like I said, I'm doubly blessed. Life could have turned out so different and I am so grateful that it didn't.

I will post pictures once my sister gets her files straightened out. She sent me an AVI instead of a Pic.

Catch ya all soon!
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links