The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2006, 12:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Very good, pretty, pretty little girl and congratulations to the parents and all for a job well done. Zo, Lt., is it Opa MK II now, I would think so, definitely not rookie status at this juncture. It?s very good to see such a pretty little girl and see that all are happy and well.

And Bob, finesse is the deal and pancakes with syrup come later. I zap about a half-teaspoon of honey and mix with the rice cereal, serve with phase one mixed banana and apple and I get an eager little one that?s ready for more and doesn?t get all cranky from the sugar. Got to avoid the cranky act, aarrgg.

Tom, the kind Lasses in Budapest have already delivered the verdict about the developing heart breaker. Maybe so, they call Lauren ?Miss Budapest? and swear she must be of Hungarian ancestry. The bright blue eyes and auburn-brunette hair are very characteristically Hungarian, but I checked the woodpile and find no Hungarian interlopers hanging out, not yet anyway.

Scamp
Old 03-18-2006, 05:04 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Opa John,
I liked what 39-Ron said that he always told the boys that came around......."I used to kill people for no reason........" It would be a lie for me, but I'm still tempted to use it when "Sweet Babboo" gets older.

Chilidog
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote