The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-25-2003, 02:31 AM

Wish there was one of those rallys near me.
God Bless our Troops!

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2003, 05:54 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Kid Rock

Now I don't much care for Kid Rocks music but I have to give hime tip of the hat. He said that All "Rock Stars" should not be comming out against war with Irag, He says that GW doesn't come out against there music and that we should stay out of it.

People in this country have the right to say and do what ever the pleas, but they also have to pay for it.
The people that are saying things about GW and going to war are, at best, miss-informed.
We, as consumers have the right not to purchase any of there products, Puuuuuf, they go away.

I guess its kinda like the burning of the flag thing. I'll fight for your right to burn it but then I'll kick your ass if you do it.

Ron
Old 02-25-2003, 06:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Robert Ritchie...

...is his real name, and he's from Detroit...

.....we all prob know that he's engaged to Pam Anderson, former to Tommy Lee, Drummer of Motley Crew etc, BUT Kid Rock, "as billed" is a great performer, he's got big round rubber ones(ba!!s), and is not afraid to tell it like it is,...

...His song of "Only God knows why" is soulful, and straight forward,...

..."straight out of Comptom" is what he's about, and not having been there, but have watched his bio, he's a wild one, but make no mistake, he'd be a good troop...

...A, Hank Williams Jr. friend, and they party together, like "shootin' ", and back woods...

...new song out is with Sheryl Crow, called "Picture" is making it way up both the country charts, and rockin on in the top 40...

...puts on a rockin' show...........

...Now hoping along with Travis, ... Toby Keith, Lee Greenwood, Arron Tippon, to name a few, Charlie Daniels, I'd love to see a bunch of "Patriotic Country boys" ALL get together down there, and let this Nation know what FREEDOM really stands for, ..........

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote