The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-30-2003, 02:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Conspiracy Theories - Inventive Fiction Or Semi-fact?

Granted, a lot of conspiracy-based movies are pure hokum, but if you look carefully and do your homework, you just may find a few facts cleverly hidden within that matrix of fiction. Even misinformation often has a basis in fact, and a populous that is fed a diet of ?Blended Fact and Fiction?, will often become desensitized. So much so in fact, that when the truth is eventually shoved into their faces, they immediately respond: ?Hey, I saw that in the movies, and as such, it can?t possibly be true!?? Hey, huh-huh!!

Most of you have probably seen the movies listed below, and granted again, much of the content is pure Hollywood, but even if a scrap of what you are seeing is taken from real life, then this indeed is enough to frighten the pants off of even ?George Patton? himself! ?And if you still feel that these movies are pure bologna, through and through, then at least you may be entertained for a couple of hours?!? (Nothing Lost!)

1 - "The Arts of War" - 0utlining hypothetical actions of some covert segments of the United Nations.

2 - "Wag The Dog" - The art of creating fictitious wars.

3 - "Jacob?s Ladder" - An esoteric look at the use of mind altering drugs on U.S. Service Personnel. Especially noteworthy about this flick, in my opinion, is the disclaimer at the end in which the Pentagon denies ever using the drug BZ (benzilates) on our troops. And yet, their own (declassified) documents, DAIG IN 21-75, and Chief of Staff Memorandum 385, clearly outline the carte-blanche use of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide and even at least one experiment with Benzilates, upon unwitting, uninformed troops during the Cold War (1955-1967), and maybe [?] beyond..

4 - "Conspiracy Theory" - Although this movie is Hollywoodized, and certain facts have been cleverly altered or intensified, the flick does mention MK ULTRA, which was a real umbrella project that encompassed nearly a hundred (more or less) actual hallucinogenic projects undertaken here in the United States, and the great lengths that certain parties went to, in order to bury them, and a few of those unwittingly involved, I fear?

5 - "Enemy of the State" - Implies that knowing the truth will not always set you free, but indeed, it could get you killed?

6 - "Article 99" - Now here is a real pip! An older movie on VA Hospitals. When I questioned a local VA Official about the theoretical accuracy of this flick and how it might (or might not) relate to real VA medical practices (for my own personal information), the gent went almost ballistic!

7 - "Pentagon Wars" - Which I assume referred the ?Bradley Fighting Vehicle?, speaks for itself and talks about the reliability and cost of some faulty weapons systems. ?Do you remember the Sergeant York, don't you?!

8 - "Clear and Present Danger"

9 - "Patriots Games"

As I said above, these movies, although laced with inaccuracy and BS, have enough basis in fact to scare the living shit out of you. "Check-out the documents that I referenced above.!!" They can be attained through the "Freedom of Information Act", which is itself now under attack by those who may have something to hide? It is, in my opinion, not totally a question of "National Security" here, but maybe also a case of "Self Preservation" by some within a few of the Powers That Be?!

For example, in DAIG -IN 21-75 (300 + pages), outside of proving what a few in government chose to deny, it stated that many records of these ghastly experiments have miraculously disappeared from places of storage! ?Gee, ain?t that a surprise??

I am not penning this to cause embarrassment, pain or grief for anyone, but merely in an effort to extract truth & justice for those (once) kids, many in uniform, who are now suffering greatly, not only from the related illnesses that some in the loop refuse to recognize or compensate, but also the insults and denials of a few within that very same system which many of these veterans were (and are) still willing to die to preserve!

These are the very same aging and sickly vets, many of whom have no idea that they were utilized in some sort of experimentation, and who suffer needlessly - not only from debilitating ailments, but also from the vested agendas, denials and threats, of the few who should know better in the first place!

It does not make one an ?Enemy of the State?, but rather a patriot and a man (opinion) to fight for that which he (or she) perceives to be truth, fair play, and the American Way! It does, however, take a real man to admit that he may have been wrong in his medical zeal (experimentation), and as such, to seek that truth and amend his ways. ?For where there is no truth, there is no honor, and where honor is absent, justice too has ceased to exist!!?

VERITAS :cd: :ek:
Old 01-30-2003, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Some books to read if you have an open mind.. and even if you don't..

Hardcore :

One of your best posts, and in your case that is saying a lot. I have been interested in the Why ? of things for many years. Guess you could call me a seeker or a searcher. I NEVER believe ANYTHING on face value. Here are some authors and books I have found helpful. NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE in this world has a LOCK on the TRUTH. If someone says they do, run quickly in the opposite direction. They either want your money, your children, and/or your life....But there are places and ways to get at those things which influence our lives and fortunes everyday. The Internet is a wonderful tool also, but I prefer a book in hand or talking face-to-face. You never know who or what is lurking in cyber-space....

Check these out :

"The Unseen Hand" A. Raplh Epperson
"New World Order" A. Ralph Epperson

And these :

( Note : Craig Roberts is a Vietnam marine combat vet, police sniper, helicopter pilot, and noted author )

The Medusa File: Secret Crimes and Coverups of the U. S. Government

( >>> This will impress upon you that our "benevolent government" is not above literally anything... )

Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza

( >> Far more than another Kennedy assassination book...I have owned, read, or read excerpts from well over 200+, this, IMHO, is the BEST... )

Hellhound

One Shot-One Kill

Police Sniper

Doorway to Hell: Disaster in Somalia

The Dragunov Solution

JFK: The Dead Witnesses

Walking Dead

Combat Medic-Vietnam

( >> There may be a few more booksby Mr. Roberts. Friends have borrowed mine, so I don't have the front inside covers to go by. Got all of this info from Amazon.com )

I went to see the movie "Jacob's ladder" when it came out and was profoundly disturbed. After a good bit of digging, I have discovered that altho the story was embellished for the big screen, there is truth there. It is very ugly. I will let you do your own research.....

If you are a student of history and war, have you researched the Battle of Waterloo ? Do you know who the real winner was ? Hint :
It wasn't any of the European governments that were engaged on the battlefield...

larry .... just .... larry

Sweet VERITAS ....sweet sweet VERITAS
Old 01-30-2003, 09:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Larry, et al

Thanks for the come back my friend. I was sitting here thinking out loud (a hazard when you get old) and remembered two (2) more movies that fit into this train of thought. I added them to the list (#s 8 & 9).

I am sure that there are probably many more and I invite additions to the list as I would enjoy seeing anything else along these lines!