The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2003, 11:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ultimate Sand Bastard...

...HAS SURFACED AGAIN,...

...another tape has floated into the hands of the media, and "old tin head" is looking rather ragged, seems that the last year in the mountians has been troubling...

...although I'm not worried about his ramblings, he's like a case of the crabs, bag everything up, and still weeks, if not months later, he's out there trying to take another small bite, well with crabs, all it takes is a little dish soap, and vinager/borax, and their gone, but this sand flea is standing out in the mountians with no one to bite on,...

...without blood he will die, and none too soon, therefore, we'll just keep him bagged up for a while longer, and his fate will be determined by starvation...

..."FUCK YOU TIN HEAD", and yes, you can quote me on that.........

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2003, 07:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default 730 days,...

...seven hundred, and thirty days, and nights ago,...

......Our nation was attacked formally on the soil of the continential forty eight states in my home state, as well as neighboring others, and for the first time ever in our existence as what I'm aware of. I'm not a man of great words, and am prone to swing first, and asking questions later with little, or not much provocation, As a Countryman, I've believed in our laws enacted through our forefathers, and mothers, and have tried to abide by most...

...But that doesn't mean I'm not still blood boiled by the acts of terrorism that occured on 9/11, As troubling as it sounds, I'm awaiting their next act of terror as it is bound to happen, and when it does, I only hope that we take extreme measures this time around to insure that those even remotly responsible are fried to a crisp,...

...from all I've read here, and elsewhere, there shoudn't be one American after 9/11 that didn't approve of the United States stomping all over Afganistan, and Iraq, both fully deserving of it all, and pondering whose next isn't all that diiffucult,...

...Cut all trades with everybody, and see how the chips fall, go back to US as in US, and US alone, shut the borders tighter than a crab's ass, anfd let the rest of the world suck hind tit for a year, and see who wants to play fair then,...

...I personally think that guard towers should be erected, and maintained upon every mile of border, both north, and south, and shut the "open door" to this nations pocketbook,...

...If it was up to "me", I would issue a "National wrist band" to be worn for a 3 to 6? months, long enough for every "LEGAL CITIZEN" TO proclaim their Nationality proudly by stopping by their local police, or other law enforcment station to PROVE their status on a one time basis to help weed out the "ILLEGALS", hey no band after 6 months haul there ass in until proof of existence is verified, otherwise shoot um on sight,........

...I am an American citizen, and have earned the right to question anyone that I deem questionable under what I would consider "being in the act of terrorist aggression" , try being Todd Beamer for that day, or any of the other three thousand plus that lost their lives also, I have no sympathy for any other nation in the world now as they also let these rouges persist as they do now, and it's been left up to us to clean up the mess that they haven't been able to do in centuries,...

...PHUCK UM ALL,...

...PISSED AM I, You bet your ass I am, I will never forget, and I will never forgive,......

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 09-11-2003, 05:52 AM

SS,

Think of it this way in the common sense measure;

For $87 billion bucks, that should build one hell of alot of towers and protect our country, right.....?????

Why go overseas and blow their country up, and then turn around and REBUILD the damn country, when we have alot of helpless, homless, and VETS that need it more than they do?

THIS IS JUST A COMMON SENSE REPLY, so take it offensively.

enough.........

reeb......
Old 09-11-2003, 07:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Curtis.....

The prevailing analysis of the Osama video clip indicates that it is rather old, perhaps as much as two years. The physical appearance of the landscape and of Osama himself indicates that the analysis is true. My interpretation is that Osama and cronies don?t want the world to see what he really looks like these days. This could be for security reasons but more likely he looks like a walking talking shipwreck that is smoldering and bow down. So I view the video clip as a cheep propaganda attempt and nothing more than that. If he were the bad-ass ?holy man? that he pretends to be, we would see current video of Osama strutting his stuff and yapping his yap as in previous times. I reckon he?s just a shell of his former self that can barely get away from his dialysis machine and is probably mentally run to ground and no longer exactly linear.

One thing I try to remember about Osama is that his formal education is in economics and his theology/philosophy is a patch work of grab this and grab that from the Koran and from supposed Islamic gurus. Then there is a bevy of whore Mullahs that sanction the hodgepodge and call it good. Well, he?s busted the main lessons taught by the Koran and allegedly broke all the rules according to Islamic scholars/theologians.
So he?s got to keep his whore Mullahs close in order to keep his bubble between the lines but sooner or later he?ll discover that ya can?t run from yourself. Anyway, I reckon that?s happening these days and I sincerely hope I?m not wrong.

Scamp
Old 09-11-2003, 08:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I'm sure,...

...that even if his ragged ass isn't dead, and buried yet, they have him hooked up in silience if at all,...

...emotions aside, how is it that a nation of our size, and strength haven't secured our borders as of yet, I'm not saying build the great wall of China, but with electronic survelience as tricked out as they can be, how can we not know when someone tries to take the "unlit" path unto our soil,...

...I thought when I growing up that the 'National Guard" did just that,... they guarded the nation,... sorta on "border patrol" on a rotating basis along it's lines of Mexico, and Canada for training,...

... Answer me this, and I might not be asking it right, but... Is there any "personal property lines that border the Mexican, and Canadian lines, and does the owner have any rights to "otherwise protect them in the name of National security, how is the federal land bordering the borders determined to be "no man's land,???

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 09-11-2003, 11:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I think it can be safely assumed the US Government claims imamate domain and right away along both borders. I have no idea as to the depth of this land stripe but something like a half mile to a mile or more would not be a surprise. It could be that farmers and such are allowed to work the land by permit, but land ownership is not in dispute. My further guess is that federal laws are preeminent within the land stripe.

Scamp