The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Enduring Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-15-2002, 04:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Off the Radar Screen

Does anyone recall the news article, only very briefly mentioned, of the two Israeli illegals, found driving a rental truck near a nuke sub base in Washington state? And the fact that the truck had explosive residue inside, and on the steering wheel?

Not one word in any medium since. Just my guess, but if this had been a Muslim, there would be screaming headlines, a potential lynch mobs gathering, and an interview on 60 Minutes.

Just a thought: could they have been acting under orders to create another reason to hate the Muslim world?

A terrorist is a terrorist is a .....

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2002, 09:35 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Don't ask too many questions now Scout we are not suppose to notice those news items that come up and disappear on the radar screen don't ya know? sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 06-15-2002, 01:39 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Madame Bird:

It appears as if you have eschewed your self-annoited title as professional rabble-rouser! Methinks we need to keep asking questions.
Old 06-20-2002, 08:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default L. Sparrow

You can ask all the questions you want. But, the truth of the matter is that when involving government, a bloated beaurocracy and/or The System,..."We The (Schnooks)" of this theoretically open society (in school texts only), are and have always been on a: "Need-to-know" basis. Sorry. But, that's a fact.

Hell, sealing The Kennedy Assasination Files FOR 75 YEARS certainly explained to me how open and forthcoming My Country TRULY IS for ME/US,...and how much information We subservient shlubs can be trusted with by society's BETTERS and/or Ruling Elite (of whatever Party).

Neil

P.S. Plus, that The Press/Media (once referred to as: "The Guardians Of The Public") in large part go along with such a superior, self-protective and ruling class nonsense (the norm),...only make matters in this psuedo-democracy even more confusing. No doubt done purposefully,...to keep The People in check, from getting restless and/or bringing back the guillotine.
Old 06-20-2002, 10:37 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Sir Scout,

You know me well enough to know that I have more questions than answers and I will continue to uphold my self bestowed title of Professional Rabble Rouser until death do us part. Although I have to say I have been quite reticent of late to express some opinions and it is making me quite ill. With your encouragement and that of reconiel I will do my best to recover.

Sincerely yours,

Madam Bird

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 06-20-2002, 12:29 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Medical Advise

Dear Madam Bird,

Even though far from A Quack(medical or otherwise), I would suggest your not making yourself ill over or about anything, and especially about being honest to yourself and everyone else.

So, and in that context, I believe that the secret to well being and great happiness for what we do here, is the fact we make those in authority whom would waltz-us-around and lord themselves over us in perpetuity: "ILL". Hell, and at minimum, we blow-their-cover.

Regardless, and the only thing that bothers me about what we do (or attempt doing) here, is that such truths, realities, and plain old common sense aren't similarly privy to The Public.
Still, it is too bad that The Mainstream Media prefers dispensing otherwise, and even enemy excusing bull and/or propaganda.

Thusly Madam, and to sort-of paraphrase Andy: "Stay Healthy" and keep putting "Their" feet-to-the-fire. To me, such works like a great Health Tonic.

Neil