Old 10-20-2018, 07:06 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Great Orators of the Democrat Party

From the distant past::

One man with courage makes a majority." ~Andrew Jackson

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

The buck stops here." ~Harry S. Truman.

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." ~John F. Kennedy

But wait....more great orators have emerged in recent years! Check these statements out:

It depends what your definition of 'is' is?''~William Jefferson Clinton

Those rumors are false. I believe in the sanctity of marriage."John Edwards

What difference does it make?" (re: Benghazi)~Hillary Clinton

I invented the Internet."~Al Gore

America is, is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was, uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, for my children."~Barack Obama

I have campaigned in all 57 states."~Barack Obama (Quoted in 2008)

You don't need God anymore; you have us Democrats."~Nancy Pelosi (Quoted in 2010)

Paying taxes is voluntary."~Sen. Harry Reid

Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he is."~Hillary Rodham-Clinton (Quoted in 1998)

If you have a business. You didn't build that. Someone else did!"~Barack Obama (Quoted in 2012)

And the most ridiculous gem of wisdom:

"We just have to pass Obama's Healthcare Bill to see what's in it."~Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March in 2011)

Beyond a doubt, the greatest statement of all was made by Democrat House Speaker Sam Rayburn at the first Congressional session after Ted Kennedy was caught, on camera, having sex with one of his aides on the deck of his yacht …

"Ah see that the good Senatuh from the great state of Massutwoshits has changed his position on off-shore drillin'."

AND THE LATEST FROM THIS DYSFUNCTIONAL BUNCH IS... My fear is if North Korea nukes us, Trump is gonna get us into a war." Maxine Waters...2017

Benjamin Franklin once said: "We are all born ignorant, but one must work very hard to remain STUPID!"