The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-04-2020, 08:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question More Reflections Upon The Human Race - [Rehash]

6-4-2020

“It is, once again in my opinion, most surprising to me, that our race of beings has survived intact for as long as it has?!”

I mean, just think about it for a moment – “World-wide wars, planetary pandemic diseases, political intrigues, and even the fury of Nature Itself”, may one day (and without any warning), put an abrupt and Earth-Shaking End to all of our dreams, our aspirations, and even our ever mounting insanities – “Count Upon It!”

And no – “This Is Not Some Morbid - Doom’s Day Philosophy”, but rather, it is just the nature of all things, that everything (good and bad alike) eventually does have to come to an end!”

“So you see” – This Is Not “Some Dark-Ages Tale of Horror and Woe”, but rather, it is just a cold and hard fact of existence! “For it is not how long a species survives that genuinely tells the tale of the tape, but rather, it is what that species does with its relatively brief (as time goes) existence that truly counts?

So if you take any genuine offense or even discomfort, with this brief scenario, then I implore you to really do something with the life that you all have –

Hardcore
Old 06-04-2020, 09:30 AM

Unhappy Have to agree with you HC

The last 25 years have taken an ugly turn. Our Society is once again at odds. Why?
The list is long - but if you think about all the issues currently going on over the
last 20 -30 years you can see how its changed.
-
I've seen in it and I live in it. There are more empty houses now and stores that are closed that used to be in our area. No jobs - no decent paying jobs - no health provisions. Neighbors leaving left and right. Gun shots daily - police cars running here and there. Fire trucks putting out fires - ambulances taking people to hospitals.
-
I'd say a good 60% are unemployed and those that are - can barely make ends meet.
Property taxes go up each year - for what payroll in the government offices!
-
Noticed gas prices went up by 10 cents today they will climb back up soon.
-
Kid's roaming the streets 24/7 and you know most are up to no good.
-
Parks are empty nobody plays ball - or goes bowling anymore and the daily looting is common place once again.
-
They need jobs - employment with fair wages - and many of those have closed. Steel Mill's no longer exist 1000's of men out of work. But there are plenty of bars where they can go and drink themselves into an angry mob at times.
-
Shootings are daily many at night - I hear at least 20 or more shots being fired each night.
-
Life in America isn't what it used to be. I blame our system and our leaders for that.
-
Public utilities need to be updated and modernized. Streets are in the worse shape that I've seen in 20 years. People don't maintain their homes like they used to. Many won't even cut their grass.
-
I've never seen so many damage homes and cars driving on the roads and in badly need of repair.
-
This is what we see today & every day. Property values have tanked - your equity is gone.
-
Shootings in schools and at places of employment.
-
You talk about going to hell in a hand-basket we're already there.
-
Government is too top heavy - Roads - Bridges - Utilities - Electricity all are in dyer need of upgrading. But for some reason we always have money for weapons of destruction.
-
Our infrastructure & utilities are outdated and many have contaminated water.
-
But we have money for wars and for those highly paid political overly-posturing so called politicians.
-
Bring back the 50's where you could walk the streets at night or sleep on your porch.
-
This is only going to get worse.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote