The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2018, 08:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Fighter Or Victim

1-12-2018

In today’s society, right or wrong often have precious damned little to do with the final outcome! Of course, this is not the way that it has to be, nor even the way that it should be – rather it just the way that society has been programmed!

“But one case in point is the deplorable fashion in which some of these so called rest homes for the elderly treat their charges!”

As a matter of fact, I personally ran into just such a pathetic scenario as concerns my own mother! Of course, it could have been anyone’s mother, as in my opinion, the rest home in question could have given a damn less had it been some poor old human creature, or your own dear old mom!

As a matter of fact, it was only after enduring a monumental barrage of manure and arrogant indignation, that I was finally able to get the message to sink in that “This Is America”, and many of us here are “Still Fighters And Not The Perennial Victim”, that some of these arrogant bureaucracies, along with “Their Misguided American and Imported Flunkies” would have us be!

The problem here is that: Far too many of us have been conditioned into accepting a blind adherence to perceived authority, even foreign and erroneous authority, and it was only after spending many, many months fighting for what should have been a no-brainer, along with a plethora of phone calls all the way up to state and even federal levels, that we were we able to get anyone to realize that “The State” was not (and is not) the unchallengeable master of

“WE THE PEOPLE of THE UNITED STATES!”

And for that matter: “How dare any once-foreign entity move into “Our Nation”, and then demand that we adhere to the failed ideological rules that they just left behind them?”

Hardcore