The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Miscellaneous > Suggestions to Admin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-08-2003, 04:33 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Posting Pictures

David I just realized that each member has only so much space to post pictures. That would limit me if I were going to post pictures for others as I wouldhave to use my useridto access the Gallery.Is there a way around this?

AlsoI went into delete one of my pictures as to give more space for some other pictures I had but received a message that I couldn't do that.

I have already made up my mindas to what I will do to help people. It's just to much to expect a person to put their snail mail address out there, then scan, crop and upload tons of pictures. For very little money people can go to a local print shop or a national chain like Kinko'sand get their pics all loaded to disk and then send them e-mail to have them loaded to the site.

No hurry about this...just wondering if it is even possible to load pics for others the way the gallery is set up with a limit per userid...

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Arrow I am sorry I did not see this earlier. This has got to be the slowest response time I have ever had. I raised the per user limit to a huge amount a few days ago to accommodate the new organization section of the gallery. You should be able to upload all you want now
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote