The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-28-2005, 08:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

sorry Constant...this wasn't aimed at you at all....just trying to describe what we have here. I apolgize if it seemed that way.

Larry
Old 05-28-2005, 08:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

"QUITE Criminally Negligent" ...

Well Neil...in my mind letting anywhere from upwards of 30,000,000+ illegal aliens take root here ( no one knows or gives a shit how many are here )...letting them do all the things they do to our economy and to tax paying citizens.....and get all the benefits that all of us pay thru the nose for...is > "Criminally Negligent" <
behavior by any standard...oh..that's right you are blinded by the red ( states )...it is ok then..because President Smirk is in charge ..right ? GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZ

Take care,

Larry
Old 05-29-2005, 06:30 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Larry...

Awe-come-on,...GET REAL.
You honestly believe that that this piece was written because I think all the prevailing anti-America NONSENSE existing by Fellow Americans: "IS (no matter how many silly ways Clinton tried interpretting the word) OK"???????????

Hell, I also believe that calling a wartime president: "President Smirk" is just as obscene, anti-America, anti-Military and enemy helpful and encouraging,...no matter what ones foolishly hypocrital or fanatically obedient political BENT,...with an emphasis on: "BENT".

Terrorists both here and abroad must JUST LOVE the POLITICAL NONSENSE daily prevailing here in America,... normally orchestrated by fools and accepted by fools.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 06:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Neil,

"Mass murderers (Hitler, Stalin, Mao) agree gun control works." Now substitute National ID's for gun control. That's what I meant and I'm not sure if that's how you understood it?

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
Old 05-29-2005, 10:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

"..........Hell, I also believe that calling a wartime president: "President Smirk" is just as obscene, anti-America, anti-Military and enemy helpful and encouraging,...no matter what ones foolishly hypocrital or fanatically obedient political BENT,...with an emphasis on: "BENT". ................."

Neil...you are you saying the above applies to me ?? ...last time I checked we still have FREEDOM of SPEECH..even in wartime....and even you would have to admit that the guy DOES SMIRK !! get a grip Neil !! LOL LOL

Larry

P.S. : Do a little trolling on the Democratic web sites and you will see a hell of a lot worse things said about Bush than that..

Oh.. I suppose all the names that you and your conservative buddies called Clinton was OK ?

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Old 05-29-2005, 10:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Doc Urb :

Thanks for the quote from Alex Jones. You are correct..once the Feds get their foot in the door, it is all about being in all of your business, all of the time... Nice to have a kindred spirit on this forum. You take care now.

Larry
Old 05-31-2005, 03:53 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Doc Urb...

Understood that: "Mass murderers" like Hitler, Stalin and Mao all naturally preferred gun control, since such was a great people control mechanism.

What I didn't understand is why you weren't more up to date regarding Mass Murdering Muslim Terrorists, similarly preferring an unarmed American (plus any other people targetted) Citizenry.

Nor, did I understand your jumping from Americans having National ID's (like most other nationals) and America having a safe and secure border (like most other nations), ESPECIALLY DURING WARTIME,...to Gun Control in the first place?

Neil
Old 05-31-2005, 04:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Larry...

Regarding Your take on: "FREEDOM of SPEECH", there should be no doubt whatsover that: "Hanoi Jane" Fonda, The Great Director Moore and Great Intellectual Churchill ALSO hide behind the veil of Free Speech, when undermining and character assassinating leaders and/or anything Republican (the norm), EVEN DURING WARTIME.
It's just so-damn-typical of such, EVEN DURING WARTIME

Re. "Clinton" All names: "Old Slick" called perfectly A-OK with me, since all realistically, factually and unfortunately for America WELL DESERVED. Never heard any, but bet names called Clinton by Rangers serving in Somalia,....must have been truly some World Class Beauties?

Regardless, his very first nickname given our ex-Loverboy-In-Chief or The Deviant One,...wasn't even any name calling at all.
The Title:"SLICK WILLY" was adoringly given him by his fellow cohorts or partners in crime (form Mina Airport to Washington, D.C.),...when he was still The Governor of Arkansas.

In fairness Larry, no one ever called him: "Killer",...even though the related body count from Little Rock to The Beltway has yet to be tallied-up,...plus I haven't run across any U.S. Rangers.

Neil
Old 05-31-2005, 09:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

comparing me to hanoi jane..u got a big pair of cojones brother.

larry
Old 06-01-2005, 07:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Larry...

Didn't compare you to anything.
Merely stated the obvious that Fonda, Moore, Churchill and many other like-minded anti-American Fools (leaders and officials inclusive) quite similarly use that old: FREE SPEECH" bit to hide behind,...when typically insulting, ridiculing, lying about, character assassinating anything practical and sensible and/or anything Conservative/Republican, and even enemy gratifying and satisfying,...over and over and over adnauseam.

But Hey. If you think: "The shoe fits,..?
Yes, I do have: "Some cohones",...and rightfully so.

Neil