The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-20-2003, 07:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation A Little Re-thinking

It should be apparent by now that some things may not be what they appear! ?It kind of makes you wonder if they ever were??

We have always had some sort of ?International Lend/Lease Program? in effect, and that is not the problem. The problem arises when we are forced to pay for the privilege of extricating some unappreciative bastard?s ass from the wringer of doom!

A few of those whom we have rescued from the brink of oblivion in times past, have repaid our kindness with treachery, but it still pisses me off when we are forced to pay for the honor of helping to save some international ingrate from total oblivion! And worse yet, we seem never to learn from our (sometimes) misplaced loyalties, as we continue to stumble into these situations with our eyes, pocketbooks and veins wide open!!?

It is bad enough that we are the ?On-Call Cop of Humanity?, or that our every move is monitored or regulated by some ?International Big Brother (UN)!? Now, however, we have to literally beg and pay through the nose to liberate the world?s oppressed, or so it seems to me! It wasn?t all that long ago, after all, that the Saudis (as well as Kuwait) were staring down the barrels of Iraqi cannon. ?And in my opinion, it would not have stopped there either!??

This whole damned sad scenario reminds me (again) of the starving bum who claims not to have eaten for days, as he pleads with passers by for handout to save him from starvation. When offered a hamburger, however, the bum, in an obviously offended manner, insists that you buy him a steak!

After sucking down the prime-rib, the bum disappears around the corner for a moment and then re-emerges behind the wheel of his brand new limousine! With a smirk on his face, he slowly drives past you, casually glances your way, and unceremoniously flips you off!!

So I ask you, where is there much difference between that bum and the chislers who ply their trades at the United Nations? Both plead for help, and when it is granted, they show their appreciation by telling you to ?Go Get Screwed!? Either that or by making you pay through the nose for the great honor (?) of saving their (often) worthless asses.

And I am here to tell you that there ain?t too many in the Middle East and elsewhere in the world who do not view us as suckers these days! Were this not (at least partially) true, would we be in a bidding war for air bases in Turkey, supply stations in Saudi Arabia, or even a little appreciation from the rest of the region?

?So who is the bigger fool - the fool, or those who kiss the fool?s ass!?

This whole damned mess reminds me of an ?Old Peter Seller?s Movie? (THE MOUSE THAT ROARED)! And should we ever remove our help (financial, manpower etc) from some of these back-stabbing pseudo-allies, it would be interesting to see just how long they could survive on their own?! Or will they too, continue to live off of ?U.S. Tribute? as has Turkey, Korea, the Saudis, and half the planet?

?GOOD LUCK YOU TWO-FACED BUMS!!?

Again, maybe it?s time that the United States and her few real allies ?Close The Bank? and let the freeloaders fend for themselves! For every dime extracted from U.S. Taxpayers to re-supply some potentate?s harem, or gift some international politico with a mega-billion dollar welfare program for billionaires, the people who pay for this party (the American Tax Payer) give up more and more of what they bust their asses to earn! ?What is the true definition of a slave, even a slave to world demand??

Are we journeying back again, some two centuries into the past, to a time when we (as a young nation) paid tribute ($$$$) to a world full of Tripolian Pirates!? ?Real Friends don?t bleed the people who embrace their causes and call them brother!!?

Of course, we will emerge victorious again (on the surface). Behind closed doors, however, billions will change hands to pay off those international deadbeats for their pseudo alliances and co-operation! (One Man?s Opinion)

And just out of curiosity, how much help (if any) was forthcoming to the United States from the Turks, the Saudis, the French, the Germans, the Belgiums or the Russians etc, after 9/11?

?As you give, so shall you receive!?

VERITAS
Old 02-20-2003, 02:10 PM

Hardcore you've outdone yourself.

The lessons we learn are always the ones we end up having to pay off. Alias like these we don't need I tell them to stuff it up their ass and cut off all aide altogether.

Degual nailed us just like this before and I suppose the history major's didn't figure this one out sooner.

Peace Nik's are always there wanting the best out of life and not wanting to do a thing that would put them in harms way. These kids back in the 60's burned us big time at VN but in the long run they did end the war.

If its a war of attrition we could hold own but a quick rapid war will look bad on the news channel because there will be a lot of dead people laying around and this doesn't go well with evening chow.

I don't think our people really know what a war in the states could end up being. NY got a taste twice and OK once but man if this shit breaks out Nationwide then reality will set in and they will be asking how did this ever come about?? And of course they will blame everyone else but themselves.

It a rotten deck we are holding and memories are short lived - this can't be the American ideal of things! How can people forget so fast?

I've noticed too that the shuttle accident has dropped off the news as quick as it came about. I have to check in on CSPAN on tuesday nights to get the low down on how the shuttle accident investigation is going.

Why are we so short sided and have such short memories? Most people I talk to avoid the news and don't want to watch anything but sit-coms (which make me sick anyways) even my wife watches more news than most women she knows. She's always on top of the subject and current affairs of the US which impresses me that she's taken such an interest.

As far as I'm concerned the bank is closed to those who show lack of support and for us to pay Turkey those large sums they are asking for is shocking.

After this war I'm for pulling out all troops everywhere and let those 3rd world idiots kill themselves off one by one. Foreign aide packages begin at home not to those who would do us harm.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 11:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Excellent Points...HARDCORE.

In fact My Friend (Boats also),...and regarding Foreign Aid and/or World Welfare generously paid for IN TOTAL by The United States Taxpayer, I'd like to repeat what I have been saying for many years.

Such being, that as long as there are always such grandeos excesses of Taxpayer Monies in America, I honestly believe that NO AMERICAN CHARITIES ARE WARRANTED OR NEEDED. In fact, and in comparison to Foreign Aid, adding-up all the collections of The American Charities TOGETHER would comparitively come to chump-change.

Also, what's the point of frittering-away U.S. Taxpayer Monies all over The World (even to enemies), when and given the VERY MANY American Charities HERE, must show SOMEONE in authority HERE, that there are VERY MANY American Citizens in need right HERE?

Besides, why don't all foreigners start-up their very own charities,...WITHOUT they mostly being funded by MY/YOUR (re. The American Taxpayer) dollars? Hey, and I don't know about others. But, the absolute truth of the matter is that I'm just not that big: "A Sport".

Plus, I totally resent my glorious RULERS perpetually taking grandeos sums of MY/YOUR money, and making us all such worldwide: "Sports". Hey,...just call me: "Cheap" or whatever.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote