The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Military Weapons

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-22-2006, 03:58 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Scout,

You don't understand the situation do you? DU is not a real bad hazard until it burns thus creating a radioactive aerosol of particles small enough to be inhaled deep into the lungs and carried on the wind, which is what happens when a DU round impacts or a truckload of DU munitions catches fire and cooks off. As far as people working in a facility that makes DUMs, I reckon OSHA and other government regulatory agencies would have a few rules to follow to help keep people safe. Same thing for the transport of munitions through populated areas.

Of course youtube is not an authoritative source of information anymore than ABC, CNN, FOX, The History Channel, the government, and all other mainstream media outlets are. Does that mean we never look at it? Does that mean we don't make a list of the people making statements in these videos and look them up and their research to find out how slanted the documentary might be?

"Where's the medical evidence of how bad this stuff is supposed to be?" Are you kidding? How's about you stop sucking down all the garbage that you're being fed through the boob tube and other mediaoutlets and get off your lard butt and start doing some research. I'm not gonna spoon feed you. I can lead you to water but I'm not gonna force you to drink. You have to look at the evidence on both sides and decide for yourself.

Catch ya on the flip side.

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Apaches Use DU rounds in the 30mm, to kill tanks and other armor
A-10s also use 30mm DU rounds.

Ron
30mm DU round