The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 10:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry So Who Really Cares

9-5-2023

So who is the bigger fool – and why is it that these (so-called) business men or sharpies of any kind (if you prefer), take great pleasure in screwing over the little guy, and then scream like stuck hogs when it comes time to finally pay the piper – “The Old Scrooge Scenario?” And you know, this just ain’t funny – “And I Will Tell You Why!”

It seems that even though many people have a morbid fascination with the final chapter (death), they really have no understanding of what it entails, especially with Hollywood cranking out versions of a whimsical after-life, that may, or may not, be just as inaccurate as “Dear Old Peter Rabbit or even Alice in Wonderland?”

So, what really happens when you cash in your chips (Die), and those who have been there, just ain’t telling!? And for the record, dying really isn’t the major issue here, as it is what you did in life that really counts – the good, the bad, and the passive! For in my opinion, a life that is spent doing little or nothing, is just (if not more) sorrowful, as one that was wasted being an absolute bastard! And of course, and if you so desire, you can always lie your way into the afterlife by claiming that you were of “sterling-character-and noble intent”, but then, you genuinely know the truth (one way or another), now don’t you?

And as a matter of fact, I am sure that every abject bastard who is roasting their chestnuts in ‘Hell’ has a million excuses as to why it was all just a big mistake!? (Sure)

But once again, no man is ever perfect, and no human being (anywhere) is ever without sin!

So in the end, I believe that it all boils down to one gigantic balancing act, or the scales of life, if you prefer? And no matter how the scale tips, it must be remembered that only you yourself asked for it, in most cases!

And one thing will always remain an axiom, it being that: The actions of some human-cruds were just designed to burn in “Hell” – and that, in my opinion is a lead-pipe cinch!?

And for the record again, they usually know exactly who they are - ‘And what they were in life!’

Hardcore