The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2003, 12:45 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

A great many people are reading this piece (my opinions), that is very gratifying!!
Old 03-24-2003, 03:28 PM

Default HARDCORE

I have a very strong feeling that we won't have to worry bout that pussy organization "U.N." I think those worthless a--holes are a thing of the past, and will be disbanded, or we will drop out. At any rate, I think the bastards should be caught, and held till after the war, then we can use the chemicals we found (that the U.N. says they don't have) on them and see how they work!

"SAPPERS BREECH HELL!"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 06:58 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Top"...

Hope you're right. But, when it comes to what political leaders, diplomats and/or self-engrossed/important beaurocrats and such of both America and The World,...I just don't see any nations being so sensible about things, as you are.

Regardless, I still hope you're right.

Neil
Old 03-25-2003, 07:27 AM

Angry

Well, after seeing what's been going on over there lately, (found chemical facilities,hidden missiles,items they claimed not to have.) I think the U.N. has alot to answer for. I'm sure that the Frenchies, and Germans will be caught in some dirty deals, like the Russians did. (selling electronics to Iraq) No wonder those countries wanted more time, and didn't want us to start the war! I think there will be no more trust in those countries, or the U.N. for that matter. Just hope we get out of the U.N. and tell them where to go!
Old 03-25-2003, 07:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

1sgboom & recon

"AND THEN CAME THE LIGHT!!!!"
Old 03-25-2003, 12:59 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation A NEW WRINKLE!

With about thirty-five hundred Iraqis in our custody at this very moment, it has just been learned (according to the media) that Iraqis in "United States and UK Military Uniforms" have been roaming the battlefield, accepting surrenders, and then executing people!

"Is this not a firing squad offense?" I can guarantee you that those enemy combatants caught in our uniform, will shot on the spot! I then hope that those same (dead) Iraqi Bastards will be buried face down! Well, at least they will be able to see where they are going!

Who knows, with any luck, they may even pass Saddam and Tariq on the way down to the infernal regions!!

VERITAS
Old 03-25-2003, 01:34 PM

We've got to remember to thank those Brit's. They've got real spunk and kick-as-attitude. All the forces there I wish you all the very best.

Let's get it done and get ya all back home safely if at all possible. Don't take any names just get it done and get back home. Let the politicians clean up the mess afterwards.

You're all doing one hell of good job and we appreciate your dedication to country. PS don't bring back any sand leave it all there! Your playing in the world largest litter box and that's were it should stay.

Keep your humor and watch your backs - we are all praying for you and your families back here in the states. Don't worry about any these non-supporters - when you come I'd be proud to shaft your hands, buy a beer or give ya hug for a job well done.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-25-2003, 01:35 PM

I meant to "shake" not shaft your hand sorry about that! I hope your laughing for ther error.

God Bless

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-25-2003, 01:45 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

WRINKLIER than you could have imagined. Just saw on FNC (Fox) that some Iraqi scum dressed in American uniforms are accepting fellow Iraqi surrenders,...and then gunning-them-down and/or executing them.
Therefore, and those remaining Iraqis not surrendering hearing of such,...are very unlikely to ever surrender to any American.

WRINKLIER still for me, is that I heard The Iraqi 51st Div., with about 8,000 people a few days ago surrendered around Basrah,...and now The Brits (plus a local uprising of Iraqis) are in one-helluva fire fight with about 8,000 Iraqi Fighters using human shields, right in Basrah. Some coincidence, don't you think?

Which brings up the question: When accepting large scale Iraqi Surrenders,...do We just let them walk away and blend-in with the general population? I certainly hope not,...since stupidly putting The Coalition Forces at MUCH GREATER RISK by doing so, is downright criminal. We're GOOD. But, We still shouldn't have to fight the same people TWICE.

Neil
Old 03-25-2003, 01:50 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

reconeil in a briefing from the pentagon earlier today they said they are taking the prisoners they anticipate problems from and then letting the rest go. They did not say how they determine who may give them trouble and who goes free. They did say however that the use of the 51st's equipment was not by it's former owners but by another group in the country that has been conducting gorilla/terrorist style actions in the rear.