The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-29-2004, 10:02 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 
Unhappy I blew it

I sorry to say I blew it guys. I took all my meds just like the good dr said and I still lost it. It happened last Friday night at the World of Outlaws car races at the Elma Washington fair grounds.. I loud mouth drunk 20 something smartass, Was cussing out everyone especially the ladys. the cops came and dumped his beer and he semed to settle down then the time trials ended and the national anthums were sung. I didn't much care that he cussed and made fun of Canada but the poor soul made a grave mistake and started yelling profanitys as the star spangled banner was being sang. big mistake because as soon as the last bar was sang I sprung jumped down two rows and was all over the guy before he knew what happened. I don't know why but I didn't Hit him I just got in his face and as calm as I could be, and about nose to nose, I told him If he said one word even burped, I'd shove my fist down his throat and rip out his kidneys. Now the crowd around us partedlike the red sea and I'm talking a sellout standing room only crowd. so I'm staring him eye to eye not blinking and you could see the fear in his eyes because he didn't think a old man would be the one to brace him. after a good two minutes my wife got me calmed down and I took my seat again Just as 5 county mounties showed up. I told her to wait till morning to bail me out. But to my surprise they only looked at me and smiled and hauled his sorry ass away. Then everyone applauded me. but I'am still confussed as to why me an old man had to stand up to him when he was insulting alot of ladys with their husbands standing right next to them. Am I still a Barbarian.? or is it just my PTSD made me snap.? Keith I need some help here figuring this one out.
Old 08-29-2004, 10:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 
Default hey you

I am not keith but i am going to put in my two cents anyhow..
I just think its cause you take pride in your country and you respect the ladies.. Not everyone my age (give or take 10 years) Have as much pride or respect for ppl.. I am proud of what you did right or wrong.. Do be to down on yourself for what you did.. okay.. I can see my dad doing the same thing (at 64) and me being right beside him.. the only difference is when we are both like that my mom can't calm either of us down.. I would have hit someone so you are one better then me
love ya
Your friend and God Bless,
Tina

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Chris, you showed remarkable restraint and I don't understand why those in the row ahead of you didn't get to the creep before you did or at least smack him 'upside the head' before the music stopped and before you got to him. Your drugs are working just fine and PTSD ain't got nuthin' to do with it.
Old 08-30-2004, 04:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Way to go Keith. You got to stand for something. I had a basic training company in the early 70's. On graduation day a civilian would all most always come flying out of the bleachers cause they didn't stand up when the flag passed in front of the bleachers
Old 08-30-2004, 05:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

...A crispt hand salute, and a handshake,...

...I think you will see much more of the afore mentioned as those of us that do understand our rights, and freedoms take notice of A$$HOLES, and will, without a moments delay, set them straight on the actions which degrade our nation, and fellow countrymen, and women,...

...I'm checking on a raffle ticket for you,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 08-30-2004, 07:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Thanks friends, Your support does make me feel better about it. its just I'm trying so hard to keep my temper and sometimes it just gets the better of me. thanks again.
Old 08-30-2004, 08:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Chris

So what's the problem? Just because you showed some intestinal fortitude and spinal strength when surrounded by a bunch of woosies, and you're wondering about your conduct? Your only fault was not inviting me to go with you, then we could have had two Really Old Farts show the crowd how ROF's react around boors and creeps. Ya done good!
Scouts Out!!
Brice

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 08-30-2004, 08:49 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 08-30-2004, 09:17 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Lightbulb Chris

This is not PTSD! Someone acted the fool, someone bad mouthed the ladies in the area including yours.
If not now then when? If not you then who?
Thank God this didn't happen in Georgia, that guy would have been stabbed for sure.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 08-30-2004, 10:53 AM
Doc.2/47

If we aren't willing to act on who/what we are,then who/what are we?Gettin older ain't all that much fun anyway.

Never kick an old dog.He might have one bite left.