The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2004, 07:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 
Default Thanks

Just wanted to thank everyone from us here in FL..
If anything is need I will call one of you.. I will call one of you if not Arrow and let ya know i am okay..And that person can let everyone else know..
This S.O.B. is going to right over me just like the lastone.. I got lucky with the lastone.. Hope I can get lucky again.. It should hit here about 3am sunday..
Tom if i end up there is will look you and Deb up..
Thanks again everyone..
love ya
Your friend and God Bless,
Tina

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2004, 08:49 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Please

Please keep your heads down, don't anyone think about going surfing. We have an extra bedroom too. We will be praying. Don't be prey.

Stay very healthy,
Andy
Old 09-02-2004, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

1941 hours, 2 Sept., '04.
Car's packed. On my way to Melbourne to get mom with my two oldest daughters and get her outta there.
Catcha soon.
Old 09-02-2004, 05:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Phone no. 423 257 3267, cell 423 306 3092 I am camping this weekend in my 27' trailer and it can be used too. Fred
Old 09-02-2004, 07:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Thanks folks!

For all the well wishes and prayers. Looks like a lot more folks down our way are really gonna need them in the next couple of days.

Been pretty busy today tryin to bring all the patio furniture and potted plants, pool and garden thingees (bird baths, statues, bird feeders and such) all back into the house & garage. I had some plywood left over from a couple of weeks ago to board up the windows again if I have too. I'm gonna wait until the last minute to do that (my neighbors gonna help this ole cripple-ass do that) cause it's such a pain in the ass! If that bicth Frances goes far enough north of us maybe I won't have to board up everything again.

Latest projections have it coming on shore around Vero Beach or Melborne on the east coast and then taking a course north/north west over to the west coast RIGHT ON TOP OF OUR ASS here close to Tarpon Springs! They're sayin that we'll get tropical storm force winds with gusts to hurricaine force occasionally and anywhere from TEN to TWENTY INCHES of rain! She'll then head out into the Gulf of Mexico and head up towards 82 Riggers (Steve) way on the Gulf Coast.

I'm hopeing and praying for ya Rigger...........maybe they'll be wrong again and it won't come your way!

Poor little Tina's gonna get blasted again in Polk county. Looks like it's gonna come right over her again, just from a different direction this time! My thoughts and prayers are with you little lady. Keep your head down and stay safe!

Hey Packman...............I wuz gitten worried bout my Southern brother cause I hadn't seen any of your postings! Glad all is ok with you and Deb. Unfortunately you're right my friend!...........Somebodys' gonna get HURT real bad in this one! No tellin where this one is going after she heads out of here.......so keep your eyes open!

I'm really worried about "Stick" tryin to come down here and get his family ..............Gettin back OUT of there is really gonna be a problem with the roads and traffic the way they are! Everybody say a prayer for him, OK?

I'll try and keep everyone up to date as this bitch gets closer.

Nighty, nite! This old farts gettin tired!

See ya in the A.M.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kerryfondasticker1.jpg (9.7 KB, 57 views)

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:05 AM

They shut down our Port Everglades office so now I'm getting a "Direct Arrival" from the DOLE CHILE into the Port of Wilmington.
The ship usually comes in Sunday morning after stopping at Port Everglades......now I have to work the whole weekend as it's coming in tonight.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Headed out of Fayetteville at 8 last night. Got to Melbourne at 3 this morning. Bumper to bumper in the North bound lanes all the way down with nothing but trucks going into Florida. Bumper to bumper all the way back up to and including the back roads from I-75 to home. My prayers with you all down here. A good deal of the gas stations are closed and out of gas. Many accidents on the di-di mou (sp). Mom's safe and sound here now.
Thanks for your prayers all but with my two oldest daughters doing the driving and the Good Lords protection it was no sweat.
Old 09-03-2004, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post My Niece lives:

My niece lives on the Florida Coast (east). Her brother just got shipped to Iraq this week, their poor mother (my wife's sister) is fit to be tied. Say a prayer for both of the kids and mom.

Keith
Old 09-03-2004, 05:36 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Keith, Give them my number

I have lots of room if they need to come up or call if they need anything.
Old 09-04-2004, 10:59 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 

I just wanted to leave one last post before shutting down my comp.. I am ready for it.. Let it come.. The sooner it gets here the sooner it will be gone.. I am scared to death but I will deal with it.. Everyone else here in FL are in my prayers..
Hugs you all
love you all
Your friend and God Bless,
Tina

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten