The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2008, 03:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "TOP SECRET Clearance???"

Noticed today on FNC or The Fox News Channel (where else?) that some ex-FBI Agent pretty-much validated my contention or analogy expressed previously on another thread.

Such being that when stationed in West Germany in 2 Recon Units operating on The Czech Border all personel had to be FBI Cleared for merely SECRET Classification, and those not cleared so due suspect backgrounds & affiliations had to be transferred to much less Intelligence Sensitive Combat Units.

The analogy part agreed to by the FBI Agent was that TOP SECRET Clearances are even more difficult to acquire than just SECRET Clearances, so Obama could never pass such scrutiny. So then, how-on-earth could the MOST SUSPECT of Upbringing, Background, Connections, Ties & Longtime Friends & Affiliations political candidates IN AMERICAN HISTORY Barack Hussein Obama II or Jr.,...ever possibly be the Next Commander-In-Chief if CANNOT BE TRUSTED???

Forget about all the damning realities longtime kept-under-the-rug by The Obama Camp & "Their" largely supportive Mainstream Press/Media (Obama Secret Keepers also),...and just go by the many despicable things let escape about: "The Second Coming" (Of WHAT yet to be determined?) and/or Slick & Smooth Barack. I would trust my Local Dog Catcher to be a better president.

I personally find it mindboggling that with his scurrulous background & obvious anti-America & overt (covert also) enemy affiliations, Obama was Security Cleared as a U.S. Senator, or even to enter The U.S. Senate Building or Capitol Building for that matter?

WOW!!!,...I thought our new wartime Department of Homeland Security was supposed to make things better, safer & secure for We Americans? Why not same for Washington, DC?

Neil
Old 11-01-2008, 01:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Friends & Fellow Patriots,...

Since obviously having such a despicable foreign upbringing, background & longtime ties &
affiliations that usually only quite common amongst America's enemies,...how come nary
a mention made of such in The Mainstream Press/Media about Barack Hussein Obama II or Jr.?

Have Security Clearances changed THAT MUCH for Commanders of The U.S. Military, than
they were way-back-when I Served country?

Regardless, I honestly don't believe that Barack could have gotten Security Clearance to
empty the trash baskets in either of my Company Commanders' offices. Recon Outfits
handle too much important intel, just to let any so overly suspect get their mitts on same.

Hell,...given all the scarey stuff slipping through the cracks and/or past censor about his
longtime friends, associates, confidants, mentors & handlers,...I wouldn't even trust Obama
near my Grandchildrens' Piggy Banks. Their Good Kids. But,...they just don't SHARE very well.

Neil
Old 11-01-2008, 01:59 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Really can`t excect much more, what with the massive dumbing down of our intelligence assets over the years due to political correctness.
Back in the day I had a 'Secret' security clearence while TDY at Spangdalem AFB in Germany because of 'sensitive' conditions in and close to hangars. BHO, I doubt could qualify.
My dad was a drafting engineer at Raytheon designing guidance systems for the Nike/Sparrow/Hawk missiles in the 50s and 60s and had a 'Top Secret' clearance. Many folders were marked 'Eyes Only'. BHO could not get the necessary clearance to go into my old man`s sock drawer.
A Harvard Law brother-in-law once prompted a visit to my humble Plum Island abode by FBI agents who were investigating him because of an application to clerk for a Federal judge(name intentionally ommited). BHO could not withstand this scrutiny, as the FBI seemed most interested in subversive aquaintences(Ayers, Kahladi,etal) and drug use("I used Cocaine!"
Yet and still, nearly 50% of our countrymen feel he is qualified to be CiC.
You, America, have been severely duped!
Garry Owen!

Peace,Griz
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Griz,...

Feel the same (if not more so) the disgust you & no doubt many other TRUE Patriots feel
about that: "Massive Dumbing Down" bit. Been saying for quite a few years regarding
political leaders, policy makers & career people-manipulators for cause of whatever BENT,...
that: "America has developed one-helluva-bad-case of The Stupids". It's no wonder why
historically America's Leaders are & have been pretty-much mocked as quite foolishly naive
panderers, worldwide.

Whatever, and given that obviously now even Our Election Process has been thoroughly
subverted by Leftist Wartime Underminers & Enemy Panderers, Gratifyers & Satifyers,.....
I guess that I'll just have to update my old: "The Stupids" saying to be more currently valid.

How does this new variation sound regarding America's political leaders, of whatever BENT?
"America has developed one-helluva-bad case of The TERMINAL Stupids".

Know such more than just-a-tad-bit morose. But Griz,..."Just calls'em as I sees'em".

Neil
Old 11-03-2008, 01:33 PM

Default Just an "OLD MAN"S REFLECTIONS"

I served in the US NAVY from 1961 to 1966, the last three years in Vietnam, and when I returned was greeted with a lot of unwanted slander from the very people I have been fighting to preserve thier rights and freedoms and thought how "IGNORANT" can these people be? And now with what I see developing in this great country I see that they can be oh so much more than just ignorant, they can be bought by the very things we veterians fought against. And all it took was a smooth talking, musilum raised and terrorist related millionair to do it. I only pray that somehow, someway McCain wins.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default BlueV,...

I pray with you.
Our Country is threatened both from within & from abroad as never before,...
and needs all the prayers (votes also) for its Survival IT CAN GET.

Neil