The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Veterans > POW/MIA

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-08-2004, 12:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1
Post To Hear/Join POW/MIA Radio Commentary Sunday;

On your computer make sure you have the latest free version of WinAmp or Real One Player on your computer installed now and test it out first. Have preferably WinAmp running in the background when you click on the show on given URL!!!

I think Real One wants you to pay for this priviledge. I'm not sure. They sort of live in a world by themselves.

Test it first with a previous show so you don't miss any of the action. I think it will be running three times in a row of the same thing starting a 3"00PM MST in one hour intervals. I'm not sure. Be sure to check it out. You can hear yourself on the radio station when you are talking delayed time. Don't be to close to the speakers!!! I'm not really sure but what the HELL. This is about our MIA's and POW's.

GET INVOLVED!!!

Check it out before time. Remember your General orders.

Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links