The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-03-2003, 02:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question I Must Be Getting Popular?

The nature of the case for benefits that I have had pending (14 years) has garnered for me some interesting feedback, to say the least over those years!

As I have stated numerous times before, I had a VA Doctor once tell me that if I ever had to spend a night in that facility, I would end up in the basement (morgue) (proveable).

"This is not as peculiar as it may sound, especially if you have ever studied VA Fatalitity stats!" (opinion)

On another occasion, a service org rep warned me that one of these days I was going to catch a bullet in the back from the rocks across from my place in the mountains if I kept making waves! (PROVEABLE) An addendum was quickly added in the form of- "Hey I Was Only Kidding!" (Yeah sure?) "Ain't it a bitch when truth becomes personna non grata in certain quarters!?"

On yet another occasion, I was warned by an anonymous (unidentified) voice over the phone that I was pushing my luck! With my wife on our extention phone, and an ex Border Patrol Agent (then in Florida) listening in on the conversation cross country, an uninvited fourth party cut in and said, in a monotonal voice, and I quote: ?Mr.----, The First Amendment is a splendid thing, but you sir have pushed the envelope to the limit! And all of this time, I thought that "Truth In America" had no limits! (SORRY FOR THE TRANSGRESSION!)

And all of this attention, just for pushing my righteous claim for benefits for myself and my family for "Unwitting, Uninformed Experimentation" in 1960 (MK ULTRA - DAIG IN 21-75, COS 385, Church Senate Hearings 1977)!

As a matter of fact, a member of government ( A former Colonel who worked within the Senate) once even told me that (due to the damning nature of my claims), my case would never even be heard! (His words, not mine!!)

Well, I kept pushing my claim, as most of you know who read my diatribes, mostly so that my family and I would not end up out on the pavement or buried in a coffee can! And lo and behold, last Friday I awoke to a nice little surprise! In the middle of the night, out in the middle of nowhere (Backcountry), a hole was punched into my car?s radiator! I patched it up as best I could the next morning, made no big deal about it, and thought that that was that - just someone being a smart ass under the cover of darkness - the realm of many cowards (opinion)!?

Although I must admit that this was the first time that I had ever heard of a coyote, or rattle snake (the legless variety) using a sharp implement to kill a radiator!?

When I woke up this morning (Sunday), guess what, another hole had been punched in that radiator, albeit in a different place! I patched it too, added water as best I could, and journeyed the 18-19 miles over to buy some more ?Alumaseal? at a mountain hardware store! I put it in the radiator, the leak stopped, and I journeyed the 18 miles back home! No more leaks - ?FOR NOW THAT IS??

Again, I live deep in the backcountry, but I do have neighbors that live about a quarter of a mile away, the closest ones! As I have but one old car, when it is not in my driveway, it is known that neither my wife of I am home. This is sought of like a little Peyton Place (opinion) up here, and most know everyone elses business! "Besides, my wife drives me almost everywhere I have to go, due to my sagging health, thanks to the Army and the VA!"

And for the record, the two neat little radiator holes were seen by a neighbor, a County Truck Mechanical, and even a technition at Ace. (Hardly paranoia or in my mind!)

As a matter of fact, the County Sheriff who came out to fill out a report, also saw the damage to the radiator, and when he returned a second time, a short time later, he noted in his report severe damage to my front door as well!

"But then maybe these people too are in need of psychiatric help or at the least, an eye doctor, do you think?!"

The very moment that I arrived back home from the hardware store (stop leak), I opened the still (partially) locked door, called the police, left the door ajar, and awaited the arrival of the officer to file a report for insurance purposes on the radiator!

He arrived here about an hour or so later, stood at the open door, took down the data, and left. ?The door remained still open all of the time he was here!? (First time)

Moments later, after the officer had departed the first time, I went to close the damned door and found that the frame of the door was literally shattered. It had been kicked or pushed in! The door itself is hard wood, but apparently the frame (much weaker) was now all but splinters!

To the best of my knowledge (?) after doing a quick check around my home, no actual, entry had been made (I hope), and nothing so far has come up missing!

This door shattering had to have taken place in the time that I was on my way to the hardware store to pick up the Alumaseal for my radiator - roughly 1 hour in all, give or take!

?Is this all paranoia" - you decide!

My door shattered itself, (yeah right)!

My radiator punctured itself twice in as many days in the dead of night (uh-huh?)

The threats mentioned above by certain powers that be, are all coincidence - right?! Yet they are all documented, some taped, and others witnessed by uninterested parties! (Hmm)

I guess that I am lucky though, as I have been redundantly warned that harping on experimentation that took place upon our own between 1937 and 1991 (that I know of and can prove), is "A No-No!" Or are the Gulf War and Vietman Vets who claim such service connected ailments for experimentation also dilusionary - "I think not!"

Experimentation upon our own, and by our own (surreptitious, unwitting, and un-informed at that), proves that psychiatric help is needed indeed!! Not only by the victims mind you, but especially by medical, scientific and intel madmen (opinion) who conducted these "Ghastly Domestic Atrocities!" "So please, by all means, push the issue!!"

I would have thought though, that the most honest, honorable, American thing to do, realizing that mistakes had unfortunately been made and a few even admitted to in the past, would be to now tell the truth, compensate the victims and promise never again to engage in such un-American actions!

?Alas, I have, however, been known to have been wrong before -trust being my biggest "Acilles Heel" of all! And for the record, not one newspaper, only about 2-3 congressman, but two senators that I can recall (?), and even one courageous president, even bothered to reply! These people too, had open access to the documents listed above, but many chose not to make waves, or even to open their eyes or their minds!!

"Now this is something to really place your trust in, is it not?"

And again, if you feel that this diatribe is pure lunacy and/or fantasy, use your own rights under the "Freedom Of Information Act" and investigate for yourself! After reading the truth, as compiled by the "Department of The Army Itself" and portions of the United States Senate Report" (mentioned above), maybe you too will need a shrink! "Either that or a long overdue wake-up call! (Who Knows?)

"The truth may not only set you free, it could also drive you nuts!!"

VERITAS :cd: :ek:
Old 08-03-2003, 05:38 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Sounds to me like

You need some Psyco Vets Help
Old 08-03-2003, 08:23 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

PHO127 et al-

Maybe your right, who the hell knows? But before anyone attempts to rationaize or analyze, might I suggest that you get your hot little hand (under FOIA, Freedom of Information Act) on the following:

Depratment of The Army Inspector General 21/75.. (DAIG-IN 21-75)

And after reading this declasified document (300 plus pages), if you can still get your hands on them, also read
Chief of Staff Memorandum 385 and the
Church Senate Report on Experimentation 1977

After perusung the above, several times, come on back and we'll
go see that (so called) Psych-Vet together!

VERITAS
Old 08-04-2003, 10:26 AM

Default HC

I think you might have misread PHO27's post. He was offering some assistance from the group known on this site as the "Psyco Vets". This is NOT a phsycologist visit. I have to concur with PHO27 (Sid) in that you might want (need) some good ol' veteran bodyguards / home guards. I'm pretty sure Sid could get enough "volunteers" to cover all the shifts. Seeing as how you live out in the countryside, you probably have a good site picked out for disposing of the garbage (?)
BTW - You don't have any foolish laws out your way forbiding the elimination of varmints, do you ?
Old 08-04-2003, 12:53 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default HC

Psychological counciling wasn't what I had in mind, More like psyops counciling for the varmints chewing holes in your radiator. "Ve haf vays of making you see the light, or never seeing again" :cl:
Old 08-04-2003, 02:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Thanks gents - you guys are A-Ok!!

I got out of the hospital but a short time ago, and my paranoia has not yet caught up with my brain, or should I say, what is left of it!

"Apologies Personified!" You are all indeed friends! Now if we could only get the government and VA to learn the meaning of comeradery, half the battle would be won!

Oh, and for the record, I live less than a half mile from the Mexican border, nothing but tumble weeds and hungry coyotes!!

VERITAS
Old 08-05-2003, 06:55 AM

Default HC

Good location. Hungry coyotes make for easier "garbage" disposal and tumbleweeds make good cover for "varmint" hunting, seeing as they move about all by themselves, if'n you get my drift. Keep us informed on your mysterious holes and send up a flag if you need help "fillin' them in" !
Old 08-05-2003, 08:18 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

SARGE-

Interesting analogy! Not much lays around here for long! Good to the last drop (or is that bite) so to speak! LOL