The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-04-2011, 09:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Fiji is not very safe. They have had riots several times in the past few years. It seems their island is being overrun with Indians who are taking jobs from native Fijians. That gives a whole new meaning to the term "wetback".
Old 01-05-2011, 01:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Perhaps I miss communicated. I was saying that the AG was all over the proponents of CA’s proposed pot laws, and this occurred just after Calderon blew a head gasket over the deal and as much as forbid CA from growing and marketing pot. That done, the proposition went from a favorable majority and then straight into the abyss of disfavor. Almost funny to observe the pro pot CA bunch get all PO’d over the sudden change of wind direction, but not so funny to recognize how much stroke Calderon has with the AG, plus specific CA politicos and Media.

It must be all those “un birthday presents” coming north across the border, eh. I would add that the current Mexican Civil war is the twin to the 1910-1920 Mexican civil war. Just change names and places and prizes to be won and we got an instant replay. And the prizes to be won includes border control and control of the US sanctuary city corruption machines. And I’d say one would have to very lame to not recognize that the current Mexican civil war has already boiled across the border. The various warring Mexican criminals Cartels have operations going in 282 US cities and you bet the fight is on. When the Los Zetas criminal Cartel breaches the border, then we’re in for it and might as well recognize we’re on our own.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Scamp,

All previous and especially your ending of: "WE'RE in and might as well recognize WE'RE on our own", communicates America's plight rather well.

Unfortunately, solely WE The People or Subjects are daily effected by such a longtime typical gross ineptitude over Safety, Security & Sovereignty.

Obviously both American & Mexican Political Rulers (other Rulers also), press/media, smugglers, dopers and even mostly harmless Criminally Illegal Aliens in general, could actually care less WHOM controls our quite lengthy Southern Border with Mexico. And, why should they care???

All alluded to continually fair quite well due America's QUITE LAUGHABLE excuse for A Southern Border. Some fair Exceptionally Well due Quite Cavalier & Constant Vote Panderers on both sides of The Border.

Only others quite differently suffering from such are: "We The (Schnook$)" and/or The U.S. Taxpayer,...as usual. Pompous Nero-like rulers, propagandists & criminals never suffer diddly. Only The Citizens do.

Regardless, hope we main world target of exploitation for zealots, criminals, dopers, terrorists & people worldwide at least survive half as long as those old Politicized to Death Roman Empire Suckers did? Yeah,...old Roman Senate was a-helluva-lot more deadly for The Empire than than any of their lions could ever be.

Neil