The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Military News > Army

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2019, 12:24 PM

Thumbs up Travis mills " what happened to me?

TRAVIS MILLS " WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?
RE: https://www.travismills.org/movie/

Travis: A Soldier’s Story is a challenging documentary featuring the inspiring true story of United States Army Staff Sergeant Travis Mills of the 82nd Airborne. Featuring powerful interviews and emotional reenactments from Travis and Kelsey Mills and fellow soldiers who witnessed the events of April 10th, Travis: A Soldier’s Story is an intimate look into the life of a wounded soldier as he faces the unimaginable physical and emotional challenges of this life-altering injury.

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgQkh1_cACE

Travis’s story sheds light on the daily inward and outward struggles of our wounded veterans and the difficult rehabilitation processes they face. Travis’s openness and incredible perseverance will challenge us to look at the way we deal with our own personal trials in life.

The award-winning documentary, Travis: A Soldier’s Story toured in cities nationwide gathering veterans, families, gold star families, servicemen and woman and beyond. The film received standing ovations across the country and screened at the U.S. Capitol for our nation’s leaders. To learn more about the film and for showings in your area, please visit the official website travisthemovie.com.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: We can all learn alot from Travis and how to rebuild your inner strength to produce results of which many forget they have. His war mishap did not end his life rather his will kicked in and once more he now helps others who are also dealing with injuries. I salute Travis both for his service but also his heart & Family. His good will and attitude to helping other Vet's who've also suffered injuries. He brings them the attitude that if I can - you can as well. It's not easy but it can be done he's proof of that. To all our Wounded Brother's I say - Our Nation and Veterans are here for you.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links