Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-26-2023, 12:37 PM

Exclamation The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump

The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump
By: C-SPAN2 - News 03-19-19
Re: https://www.c-span.org/video/?458919...e-donald-trump

"The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump"
By: Yale Professor Bandy Lee and scholars in the fields of law, political science, history, climatology, and social psychology, discussed the mental
health of President Trump.
-
NOTE: YOU MUST WATCH AND LISTEN TO ALL THE SPEACKER'S - it say's a lot!
-
GOOD AFTERNOON, AND WELCOME TO OUR CONFERENCE EVENT BY THE TITLE THE DANGEROUS STATE OF THE WORLD AND THE LEADERSHIP SPONSORED BY THE WORLD'S MENTAL HEALTH COALITION AND EDUCATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH ORGANIZATION. MY NAME IS DR. BANDY LEE, I'M THE THE EDITOR OF THE DANGEROUS CASE OF DONALD TRUMP, PSYCHIATRIST AND MENTAL HEALTH EXPERT. PUBLIC SERVICE BOOK OF SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE THAT AROSE OUT OF MEDICAL NEED. SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE CAN BRING CLARITY AND POWER AND THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE. WE HAVE GATHERED IN AN UNPRECEDENTED WAY TO BRING TOGETHER SOME OF THE NATION'S BEST MINDS ACROSS MULTIPLE DISCIPLINES IN CONVERSATIONS. AS MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR TWO TYPE OF PSYCHIATRY, CLINICAL AND PREVENTIVE PSYCHIATRY. CLINICAL PSYCHIATRY DEALS WITH INDIVIDUALS, BUT PRESENT PSYCHIATRY AS BRAND OF PUBLIC HEALTH DEALS WITH MENTAL HEALTH OF WHOLE POPULATION. SOCIETY IS OUR PATIENT AND WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS WELL-BEING ACCORDING TO OUR CODE OF ETHIC, PUBLIC HEALTH REQUIRES MULTICOLLABORATION. WE ARE PRINTING DANGEROUS TO NATION AND CHECKS AND BALANCES AND TO THE VERY FABRIC OF OUR SOCIETY. THE PSYCHOLOGICAL DANGEROUSNESS TO OUR PRESIDENT HAS BEEN GEOPOLITICAL DANGERS AND UNLESS WE ADDRESS FOR THE PATHOLOGY THAT IT IS, THE PROBLEM WILL SOON BECOME UNCONTAINABLE. CORRECT ASSESSMENT AT THIS CRITICAL JUNCTURE IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARD AN INFORMED AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTION. PLEASE JOIN ME IN WELCOMING OUR DISTINGUISHED PANELISTS AND I NOW TURN THIS OVER TO DR. JEFFREY ZACHS. [APPLAUSE]
-
The Truth of these dignitaries outlines the Trump and more!
-
Please watch it - its rather long but it say's a lot!
Scientist - Doctors - and Trump's mental heath & control over others!
-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note: Please watch it & listen to each person - it hits the nail on the head - of Trump!
The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump
By: C-SPAN2 - News 03-19-19
Re: https://www.c-span.org/video/?458919...e-donald-trump
-
I will check in to see how many actual view the entire subject and
outline of his control and position in office.
-
Once Again - Boats
-
(Please watch the whole thing: Then make your comments). He's danger to our society!!)

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links