The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-25-2005, 09:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking What's Going on in New England? Weird

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. This guy must really be a sicko.

What's in the air or food in New Hampshire. Strange indeed.
Keith,

CONWAY, N.H. (AP) ? A man arrested after being found in the sewage tank of an outhouse says he was only looking for his wedding ring.

Gary Moody, 45, pleaded not guilty on July 18 to trespassing and disorderly conduct for his arrest in June after a teenage girl noticed him looking at her from the depths of a toilet seat. In court documents, police reported that Moody insisted he was not doing anything wrong and had gone into the sewage tank to retrieve a wedding ring he had accidentally dropped while changing clothes.

"He told me that he was changing clothes when he dropped his wedding ring into he toilet," Carroll County Sheriff's Capt. Jon Herbert wrote in his report. "He said the ring was very valuable and he did not want to return home without it."

Police said they examined the sewage and did not find a wedding ring. Moody, Herbert wrote, said he lowered himself directly through the toilet opening to search for the ring and tried to hide out of embarrassment when he heard someone enter the outhouse.

County law enforcement officials said they do not know how long Moody was in the sewage tank but they had to decontaminate him before his formal arrest.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2005, 09:17 AM

That boy needs at least 6 months in the nut house to get checked out!! He's not playing with all his cards. Could be lucky he was caught - lets see what his background looks like after they get a change to investigate him.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 08-25-2005, 09:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

This is the third such incident like this I?ve read about. The last one was a few months back when a teen-age lad donned hip waders and then went and hid out in a women?s john holding tank. But he had a flashlight and soon enough some observant young Lady noticed the light and called the Cops, or I believe it was a Park Ranger.
The official comments at the time were that the suspect was being treated as bio-hazard waste until such time that he could be de contaminated and then properly questioned, etc. In my mind?s eye I saw the de contamination process as being a Forrest Service brush-pumper rig and high-pressure nozzle, but they didn?t say, so I just went with the practical approach as to how to go about such messy, odious tasks. This particular incident was out west here somewhere but I don?t recall the specific area. So whatever this malaise is must be in the jet stream and moving around. :cd:

Scamp
Old 08-25-2005, 11:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith
This is your basic pervert who likes to watch people using the bathroom.....Or we can go even deeper and refer to him as a copraphiliac. (someone who likes to play with human excrement)
Did I do a good job of keeping it clean?
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 08-25-2005, 12:44 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

As Popeye would say: " I think I'm gonna Vomick!"

Blech!

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 08-25-2005, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Question In my wildest imagination:

I can't possibly imagine anyone doing this. Unless you were hiding from Polish Cops. Like stealing someone's polish sausage of the grill and they sent the cops after you. You would have to be really perverted to drop into a honeybucket with waders on. They need to be locked up for their own safety and the safety of the general population. Sickos I say Sicko.

Keith

That reminds me of an ethnic joke:

Did you hear about the name of group to be slandered taking a drive in the country and had to use the bathroom bad. He dropped into the yard of a farmer and asked to use their bathroom. The farmer directed him to the outhouse. After about twenty minutes the farmer goes to check on the fellow in the outhouse. When he got there he found him with a long stick stirring up the mess. The farmer asked him what in the world he was doing. The man said he had dropped his jacket down the hole and was trying to retrieve it. The farmer said, "You certainly don't want your jacket now." The man replied, "No I don't the jacket, its the cookies in the pocket I'm trying to retrieve."

Sorry guys:

I'll probably get John started with sick jokes again.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith
Here I am trying to clean up my act and who steps in and trashes
this $hitty thread......Non other than our respected therapist. and then you try to blame it on John.....You need to go and repent.....
Good joke!!!!
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 08-25-2005, 07:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

When I was just out of the Navy and not having a whole lot of money I rented the Basment apartment of a double seated honey bucket. it was the shits but better then sleeping outside.
Old 08-26-2005, 03:59 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Boy oh boy! I have feared this day for a few years now and here it is happening right in front of my eyes...you "Psycos" have broken Keith! He has crossed over to your side!

Maybe we can get Paco into an OJT program and fasttracked to priesthood, he already has his couselor schooling done so he is halfway there.

What do you guys think?

Trav the Troubled!

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 08-26-2005, 04:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Trav
I believe you made an error when you forgot to include yourself in the "You pscyco's have broken Keith" comment......Keith was easy to break, it was just a matter of time.
Now as far as putting Paco into Priesthood....You've Gotta be $hittin' me. He'll be showing all the women what Gabriel horn really looks like
Bob K

God bless the ACLU