The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 01:11 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Congress Mike Johnson

10-28-2023 (Some excerpts from Wikipedia - Personal Opinions)

Delivering his first remarks as speaker, he (Congressman Mike Johnson) suggested that his position was ordained by God, saying: "I believe, that Scripture (the Bible), is very clear “That God is the one who raises up those in authority?”
------------------------------------------------------------ Sorry Mr. Congressman but would this not also constitute “A Violation of the Separation of Church and State?” And would this not also infer that it is ‘God Himself’ who dictates the political power-structure of any given world, or even national election, or even those elections that are held right here within “The Good Old United States of America?”

And as far as ‘God Himself’ is concerned, are you saying that ‘The Almighty” bares the sole and ultimate responsibility and authority for those who are elected to public office?!

As such, and only if I read this correctly (?), are we to assume that you are saying that “God the Almighty” must also shoulder the blame for any crooked (or even semi-bad) politicians that the people themselves temporally elect to public office? Damn and I hope that I read this incorrectly, but it seems to me that we are attempting to grant absolute authority, responsibility (and even power) for the election of any candidate to “God Alone!?”

And if this is truly the case, and once again, “I hope that I read this wrong”, are we claiming that “God Himself” bares the ultimate responsibility for our own public elections?

‘So once again, “And I sincerely hope that I read this wrong (?)”, as I am sure that you are a very-good man and a splendid choice for public office! But as far as “The Good Lord” bearing sole responsibility for our political elections, and if this is truly the case (?), then might I also suggest that (utilizing this logic), that one could also believe that “God Himself” was responsible for elevating even ‘Aaron Burr’ to a positions of power and authority as well?

So once again ‘Dear Sir’ – and please forgive me if I am in error or even redundant (?), but it seems to me, that a man (any man) must shoulder responsibility for his own actions, his own ambitions, his own triumphs, and even his own faux pas as well! And may ‘God’ forever bless and preserve ‘The Very First Amendment to Our United States Constitution!!’

Hardcore