The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-03-2023, 04:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Teflon Don

11-3-2023

The people of “Our Magnificent Nation” are not stupid! We know what side our bread is buttered upon, and if something (or someone) works, you sure as ‘Hell’ does not attempt to fix it or replace it – and ‘President Donald John Trump’ definitely works! So say whatever you please, and maybe I am truly old school, but to me, ‘My Country’ has got to come first and foremost! And this line of reasoning must prevail if that is, we as a nation of free and equal citizens are to prevail! Or are you one of those people who genuinely believe that any one political faction truly holds the “Certificate of Ownership” upon our freedom-loving souls, our industrious mentality, and “Our God Given and Founder Secured Way of Life?

There Is an old saying that goes “If something works, you do not fix it” – and in my personal opinion, President Donald J. Trump definitely works!!

So in short, we have a proven commodity here, and this at a time when vast portions of the world are screaming for our blood! So isn’t it about time that we quit worrying about what the rest of the world wants, and rather concentrate upon what is best for our own country – and in my book, that equates to installing “Mr. Trump” back into “The White House” where he definitely belongs – guiding “Our Nation” in the right direction again!

“AND SO IT IS”, at least in my opinion!

“Our Nation” and its general welfare have got to come first again!! And being “Neither a Democrat, nor a Republican” but rather a proud citizen, I feel that the gallant and dedicated “United States of America”, its people, its military, its survival, and most of all, its longevity, must continue to come first, if that is, we are to continue to lead the way into the future – and that is all that there is to it!!

Hardcore
Old 11-04-2023, 09:36 AM

Cool Trump reminds me of Mussolini- Italy

Trump reminds me of the Italian guy (Mussolini) they hung in Italy WWII.
We need a wise man or woman to take the bull by the horns and put this
society back on the right course.
-
I'm sick of politics.
-
[If we put humans on Mars - that would be a good place to put all those
that want to destroy the Earth.]
-
But - Peace on Earth - Yea Right
It will become a piece of earth after a nuclear exchange.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote