The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2023, 09:09 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up No Man Is Totally Perfect

11-9-2023

Our national elections are still over the horizon, and yet, the attacks against President Donald J. Trump are erupting with a fury – “Why Is That Do You Suppose?!”

Is it fear, anticipation or even downright hatred that is motivating some people who dread competence, productivity and ability perhaps? Or could it be that the wheels of adversarial politics and political hunger are already gnawing at the craw of a few incompetent fools who are drooling at the jowls over their anticipation (and hunger) to turn “Our Grand Old Flag” into just another old wiping-rag in the closets of those fools who seek to disrupt and to destroy “Our Nation”- anyway that they can?

Whatever it is, one thing remains an axiom - these people truly fear this man, his abilities and his love for “Our United States of America,” and in my opinion, “That Too Is A Fact!!”

My concern, as is yours I am sure is for the well-being and the progress of “Our Beloved Nation!” The same nation, I might add, that men like “Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln” served in times past! And (once again) “Being Neither a Republican nor a Democrat,” but rather an “American and a Citizen”, my only desire is for the betterment, the progress and the future of “Our Nation! A Nation, I might add that against all odds, not only rewrote the book of greatness, but indeed, redirected the course of world history and even the promise of mankind!

So to ‘Hell’ with those “Led Around By the Noses Fools” , who are currently seeking “The Demise of Donald J. Trump” as a candidate for re-election to “The Oval Office” as “My Only Concern” is for “Our Own Country Itself” and if we could resurrect “Old Honest Abe” from the magnificent pages of our history, I would do so! But baring that impossibility, I still feel that ‘Trump” is the best patriot for the job and the challenges at hand – and this, I firmly believe!

Granted, he has an overpowering ego and he does firmly believe in himself and our nation, but ‘what else’ would you expect from a president – a weakling and a failure perhaps, or a real man who truly loves “Our Nation, its people and its magnificent potential for the future!!”
“TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT 2024 - A PROVEN COMMODITY!!”

Hau’oli Ho’omaika’l

Hardcore
Old 11-09-2023, 12:20 PM

Thumbs down Karl Rove warns of 'the worst dumpster fire in history' if GOP nominates Trump

Karl Rove warns of 'the worst dumpster fire in history' if GOP nominates Trump
By: Matthew Champan - Rawstory.com News - 11-09-23
Re: https://www.rawstory.com/trump-2024-2666197567/

Former George W. Bush strategist Karl Rove warned in a new op-ed for the Wall Street Journal that Republicans will be in for a nightmare if they nominate Trump for a third time in 2024.

"As Democrats savor their victories in Tuesday’s Ohio abortion referendum, Kentucky governor’s race and Virginia and New Jersey legislative contests, they might be tempted to ignore the implications of a Nov. 3 New York Times/Siena College poll that shows Donald Trump beating Joe Biden in five of six 2024 battleground states. Mr. Trump lost all six in 2020," wrote Rove.

This presents a real risk for the president, he said — but nevertheless, the evidence is clear: voters don't want Trump either.

"Apparently voters like what they see as the GOP’s values on the economy, defense, immigration, crime and the national debt," wrote Rove. "Democratic messaging mavens can try casting a fresh Republican as a Jan. 6 insurrectionist, an election-denying fabulist, a demagogic white supremacist. But voters wouldn’t be responding so positively in polls if they thought “Republican” was synonymous with all that nonsense."

And by nominating Trump, Rove continued — whatever the polls say now — that is going to stick in voters' minds, giving them a choice that they don't want to have to make.

"Neither party’s front-runner will be easily dislodged," concluded Rove. "But if no changes are made, Americans will get the worst dumpster fire of a campaign in history. It doesn’t have to be this way, and everyone but Messrs. Trump and Biden has good reason to try changing it. The party that picks a fresh face will likely win the White House."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: I have to agree - He's not an asset to anybody but himself in his mind.
-
He's a Con and he will do anything - but save our country - he will destroy all those that convicted him regardless of his guilt!
Put him in office again and you're only asking for trouble - and
more-so than ever.
-
He's a major disturbance in the US [or lets say the force].

He's divided and split our Nation and will do again like the
insurrection he set up - hence - unlike no others since my
days. He's a manipulator and con-artist and will take all he
can get - he's not an American he's a user of those to show
off and tell you how great he is.

There's never enough for him - and he will not improve the
issues he's started and will remain as a USA Supreme Leader
{in his head] and dare anyone or other's to bring to him down.
-
You want him so be it - I WON'T VOTE FOR HIM OR BINDEN.
-
Boats
-
How so many can fall into his arms and think they will get much
more from him "is not" a reality! His so-called Self Glory is defaming
to those who died for this country on his watch!
-
His kowtowing to our enemies shows his weakness to protect and
a safeguard - We The People! While he's making connections and
getting donations and acting as though he knows better and
meanwhile they pump him up and he becomes a tool for them.
-
If you can't see that - I don't know what else to say!
He's a dirt bag and has been his whole life!
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote