Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 01:17 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Justifiable Outrage

10-30-2023

This Just Has To Be Said!

(Personal Opinions)

“The time for outrage is long overdue, for in my opinion, we have already intellectually lost a sizeable portion of Our Illustrious Nation!!”

Calling any government entity these days to complain about a critical matter is akin to trying to extract teeth from a ninety year old “Pre-Cambrian Chicken!”

In short and again in my opinion, we have all lost a portion of our nation to a conflagration of politically-motivated and ultimately ambitious people, whose only concern seems to be for themselves and their agenda and to ‘Hell’ with the people themselves!?

And these individuals are, once again in my opinion, nothing but a mob of hoodlums who could give a damn less whether school keeps, our country survives or even if his brother (and that is all 320,000,000 of us) lives or dies?

And worst yet, is the fact that those who are responsible for this unfortunate mess (top to bottom) are the primary cause of the problem? It is getting where it is like living in Chicago circa 1932! And please don’t take what I am saying wrong, as “Our American People” are every bit as courageous and patriotic as they were in the early 40s and that is certainly not from a lack of brains or education either! Rather, it is the “I don’t give a damn attitude” of a few of our own politicians that is at the crux of this pathetic matter, in my opinion!

The bureaucrats who truly believe that “We the People” are naught but chattel, slaves or naves to their own personal demands and agendas are, at least partially, in error? And for as long as we legally allow this erroneous travesty to prevail and to rule, it will not get any better either, as current events are aptly proving! For in reality, “We Freedom-Loving Americans” are being directed to go bang-off or to go pound sand and this by a scant few those very same political leaders who swore an oath to serve and to defend!

This is still a Nation “Of the People, By the People and For the People!” And I am here to tell you that at eighty-three years of age. an honorable veteran, the author of the Honor our Fallen Prisoners of War Act - not to mention the fact that my wife is also a member of the D.A.R. and an Associate Member of the Twenty-Fourth Infantry Division and I myself am a former political editor for several newspapers.

I am no bum Sir nor am I anyone to be easily trifled with, especially when I feel that I am in the right and in this case, in the right I definitely am!

I am also a native of Fall River (Lizzy Border Town), Massachusetts and a proud citizen of the Good, Old U.S. of A.! And even though “I am an Octogenarian”, I still attempt to be courteous (though firm) and “I fight for the rights of all men equally, especially when I feel that my labors are called for or are needed”, as the office of President Donald J. Trump and former Congressman Duncan Hunter, not to mention the San Diego Union Tribune, will (or at least should) attest!

“Once upon a time, we employed average men and women to perform monumental jobs!” Nowadays however, we seem to rely more upon mediocre individuals to undertake simple tasks, and even at that, a few of them still seem unable (or even unwilling) to perform them! And this (pray tell) is at least a part of the reason for our problems and our individual decline!?

“In closing, to say that I am disgusted is a monumental understatement and one that I will reflect upon further in the upcoming elections!”

“And May God Forever Bless The Illustrious United States of America!!”

Respectfully Yours;

Hardcore
Old 11-01-2023, 01:58 PM

Angry The system is a broken arrow!

These so called Senators and I mean both houses. They seem to be jock'ing around
for positions that open up. I'm neither a Dem or a Rep - whoever is in office had
better watch their backs. The People of this Nation are a lot smarter today then
they were earlier this year.
-
The menagerie of speaker's- have not made me comfortable to support many of
them - during this ongoing process with Trump - and/or the status of our Nation.
They are too isolated from the facts of late - and the People's needs.
-
It seems to me that foreign nations have more influence than the People of the
United States.
-
Immigrant's are flooding into the US and what will that cost us? Whose picking up
the tabs for these folks. What do they bring with them to enhance their usefulness
once given we've given housing and jobs?
-
Where will they work and find employment? Many local residence are also looking
for work.
-
How well do we know these folks? Whose the good guys and who are the others?
-
We tax payers will be hit and our retirement funds are being used up for lack
of SS monies and why are we fighting all around the globe once more.
-
What is this noise that the US$ will soon be bitcoin's and paperless money
will replace the American Currency?
-
The overhead has me worried and you should be too!
-
Our Men and Women are fighting all around the globe - why?
-
Where is NATO and why doesn't it seem to bother them that we are
being flooded with alien's from so many nations!
-
There is something wrong with this up and coming new process
of saving the world - what guarantees will this add to our system?
-
There's a lot more of late that I see and hear. It's not very newsy
and doesn't seem to favor the Nation's People's rather we are funding
them with our taxes!
-
I don't hear or see and benefits coming our way?
-
Our economy is not doing so well and the cost of living has risen
and we suffer from these unintended happening's.
-
It's very upsetting!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote