The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-23-2007, 08:23 AM

Default Is our system screwed up or what?

I got this from a guy ins Salt Lake City today.

If the immigrant is over 65 they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get more than my mom gets for Social Security, and she worked from 1944 till 2004, only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and there is a "catch 22".

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.00 and each can also obtain an additional $580.00 in social assistance for a total of $2,470.00/month.

This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the growth & development of America for 40 to 50 years can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Consider sending this to all your American friends, so we can all be ticked off and maybe get the refugees cut back to $1, 012.00 and the pensioners up to $2,470.00 and enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 or 60 years.

Please forward to every American to expose what our elected politicians (Nancy P. included) have been doing over the past 11 years - to the over-taxed American.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 09:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default RE: Is our system screwed up or what?

Have you ever noticed the legal immigrants don't protest our way of life?

THIS HAS GOT TO BE PASSED ALONG TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE OR WE WILL ALL GO DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE A FEW DON'T CARE.

This English teacher has phrased it the best I've seen yet

Tomatoes and Cheap Labor

CHEAP TOMATOES?
This should make everyone think, be you Democrat, Republican or Independent

From a California school teacher - - -

"As you listen to the news about the student protests over illegal immigration, there are some things that you should be aware of:

I am in charge of the English-as-a-second-language department at a large southern California high school which is designated a Title 1 school, meaning that its students average lower socioeconomic and income levels.

Most of the schools you are hearing about, South Gate High, Bell Gardens , Huntington Park , etc., where these students are protesting, are also Title 1 schools.

Title 1 schools are on the free breakfast and free lunch program. When I say free breakfast, I'm not talking a glass of milk and roll -- but a full breakfast and cereal bar with fruits and juices that would make a Marriott proud. The waste of this food is monumental, with trays and trays of it being dumped in the trash uneaten. ( OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK )

I estimate that well over 50% of these students are obese or at least moderately overweight. About 75% or more DO have cell phones. The school also provides day care centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenience of having to arrange for babysitters or having family watch their kids. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I was ordered to spend $700,000 on my department or risk losing funding for the upcoming year even though there was little need for anything; my budget was already substantial. I ended up buying new computers for the computer learning cen ter, half of which, one month later, have been carved with graffiti by the appreciative students who obviously feel humbled and grateful to have a free education in America . (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I have had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students here in the country less then 3 months who raised so much hell with the female teachers, calling them "Putas" whores and throwing things that the teachers were in tears.

Free medical, free education, free food, day care
etc., etc, etc. Is it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in this country but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements ?

To those who want to point out how much these illegal immigrants contribute to our society because they LIKE their gardener and housekeeper and they like to pay less for to matoes: spend some time in the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs.

Higher insurance, medical facilities closing, higher medical costs, more crime, lower standards of education in our schools, overcrowding, new di seases etc., etc, etc. For me, I'll pay more for tomatoes.

We need to wake up. The guest worker program will be a disaster because we won't have the guts to enforce it . Does anyone in their right mind really think they will voluntarily leave and return?

It does, however, have everything to do with culture: A third-world culture that does not value education, that accepts children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that refuses
to assimilate , and an American culture that has become so weak and worried about " politically correctness" that we don't have the will to do anything about it.

If this makes your blood boil, as it did mine, forward this to ever yone you know.

CHEAP LABOR? Isn't that what the whole immigration issue is about?

Business doesn't want to pay a decent wage.

Consumers don't want expensive produce.

Government will tell you Americans don't want the jobs.

But the bottom line is cheap labor. The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth , a farce, and a lie. There is no such thing as "cheap labor."

Take, for example, an illegal alien with a wife and five children. He takes a job for $5.00 or 6.00/hour. At that wage, with six dependents, he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year, if he files an Income Tax Return, he gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free. .

He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent.

He qualifies for food stamps.

He qualifies for free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care.

His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school.
He requires bilingual teachers and books.

He qualifies for relief from high energy bills.

If they are or become, aged, blind or disabled, they qualify for SSI. Once qualified for SSI they can qualify for Medicare. All of this is at (our) taxpayer's expense .

He doesn't worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners insurance.

Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material.

He and his family receive the equivalent of $20.00 to $30.00/hour in benefits.

Working Americans are lucky to have $5.00 or $6.00/hour left after paying their bills and his.

The American taxpayers also pay for increased crime, graffiti and trash clean-up.

Cheap labor? YEAH RIGHT! Wake up people!

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS WE SHOULD BE ADDRESSING TO THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR EITHER PARTY. 'AND WHEN THEY LIE TO US AND DON'T DO AS THEY SAY, WE SHOULD REPLACE THEM AT ONCE!'

THIS HAS GOT TO BE PASSED ALONG TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE OR WE WILL ALL GO DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE A FEW DON'T CARE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You! Get 'em!
Old 10-23-2007, 12:59 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Not up on the exact details of the obviously absurd American Governmental Stupidities with OUR MONEY over MANY Illegal Aliens and MANY others classified as Political Asylum Refugees. But, believe that the: "11 year" time frame stated actually started way long before that.

"Criminally Illegal Aliens" started getting all U.S. TAXPAYER PAID FOR Welfare Type BENNIES plus FREE schooling, fire & police services, about 30-40 years ago.

Legitimate and even PHONY Polical Asylum Refugee Families were ALSO gifted vast sums of U.S. Workers' Social Security Monies, even though: "Never having paid ONE THIN DIME into F.I.C.A.",...as so decreed by His Fraudulence President Jimmy Carter.

How come such: "TOLERANCE", "SENSITIVITY", "COMPASSION" & "FAIRNESS" never accorded The Average, non-Minority and/or vast majority of The American Worker/Taxpayer? Must We FOREVER remain: "We The (Schnooks)" or just Big Brother's and/or all foreign nationals preferring Political Leaders' great big Piggy-bank? Sure-as-hell seems disgustingly so, to me.

Neil
Old 10-24-2007, 02:13 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Boats....this needs to move to the top. Many won't comment because we are being lambasted with political correctness that doesn't allow this kind of stuff to get out.

Thanks for the wake up.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 10-24-2007, 08:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Packo,..........
DITTO-DITTO.

Neil
Old 10-24-2007, 09:00 AM

I'm not against the imigrants only our system that seems to favor them moreso than the American's footing the bill. Let's get perspective back where it belongs. Can you imagine how much more that extra money would help our elderly. How much better their quality of life would be. The imigrants have never had to really struggle like our Grand-parents had to.

If we went to another country - we'd be shot for being spys. We'd starve to death waiting for a hand out. I wonder how much of this money they get is taxed? I wonder how much of this money is being paid out to ghost imigrants? How much of this money stays in the States?

This issue is breaking our backs and our social services that all of us have paid in to all our lives. The government has tapped our Social Security to a point of bank-ruptcy. Several unions are using our money for things other than those who've worked for them. Is there no light at the end of the tunnel?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-24-2007, 10:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Boats :

What was the source of the info ? Do you have any web links ? Thanks.

Larry
Old 10-25-2007, 06:02 AM

I will ask the guy in Salt Lake City - he sent it to me and about 40 others. I just moved it along. If it has 1/10th of the truth in it its still something to consider.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-25-2007, 06:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Boats....you don't have to say "I'm not against immigrants". I've never met a sole in this country that was against LEGAL IMMIGRATION. These people are not IMMIGRANTS. They are criminals breaking the law and being rewarded for it. Funny how in this country now we have to say things like, "I'm not against immigrants". The media doesn't even report them as "illegal" anymore and just uses the term "immigrants" so anytime you complain about what is going on with illegals, people can say to you..."...your against "immigrants". Don't appologize for being against anything illegal.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 10-25-2007, 07:05 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Packo Oh Wise One,...DITTO - DITTO again.

Any government officials, journalists, professors, teachers, and even un-lettered zealots perpetually, deceitfully & incorrectly labelling: "Illegal Immigrants" INSTEAD of HONESTLY as: "Criminally Illegal Aliens" (the longtime & correct nomenclature), should be seriously questioned as to why such an overall purposeful deceit is being perpetrated?

Besides, isn't it downright daily insulting to rest of We Legitimate Immigrants and offspring of same, to be Officially lumped together with foreign national criminals and/or those long ago (about 30 years ago) referred to as the large forces of: "America's Criminally Illegal Invasion". Such sure-as-hell IS STILL VERY INSULTING to me & mine. How about You?

Neil