The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2008, 10:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Self-Deceiving Game Plan Or Deadly Agenda?

Yesterday, I heard an Arab OPEC official espousing a flood of snide, screw you agenda-riddled tripe! Garbage that literally laughed in our collective Yankee faces!

This affluently, oil-soaked oil mogul, did not merely imply his disdain for us, but rather directly declared it to the world, and in a patronizing tone I might add! He claimed, in no uncertain terms that - it was all our fault that gasoline prices were this high and still rising! He assailed our life styles, our attitudes, our integrity, and our mind set for the prices at the pumps!? He forgot that had it not been for the Coalition, and in particular the United States, his assets (and his ass as well) could now be in the hands of Sadam Hussein?

I found it amazing that no such condemnation was forthcoming when we saved their collective lives and potential oil wealth, back during World War II, explored, charted and built their oil fields at our expense, and then fought wars thereafter, to protect their assets and backsides! We turned a conglomerate of sheep herdering tribesmen into a first world nation and a world power, economically speaking!

I have genuinely acquired the belief that this world of ours can not function unless we cordon ourselves off into (perceived) good guys and bad guys? For if this is not true, an attempt would be in the works years ago, to at least partially recapture a moral Eden!

“So what is the latest agenda designed to keep us at each other’s throats?” Is it still greed, the lust for absolute power, or the need for total control perhaps? Or is it just the continuing acquisition of vast wealth, or some other lust that has motivated mankind since Day #1? But what amazes me the most, is our screwed up belief that we are still genuinely godly in nature - the heirs to the kingdom beyond, so to speak (GET REAL!)

The only things that we have proven ourselves to be the heirs to - is inherent violence, greed, avarice and lust - and their-in lies the seeds to our ultimate demise!! Don’t look to the heavens alone, the bowels of the Earth, or even kismet itself for answers or salvation! Our oblivion may not be written in the stars alone, but rather, it may be inscribed within our very being! And as such, maybe we should be looking deeply into our own souls for redemption and/or oblivion as a race, which ever comes first!

“Only a fool can consider the actions of another fool to be beyond reproach, or even god-like in nature - and fools are what we are proving ourselves to be on a daily basis, in my opinion! And have you ever really taken the time to examine, really examine, our frailties, our shortcomings, our inabilities, our viciousness, or our weaknesses ?” We have not really journeying all that far beyond the cave, but rather, we have been regressing backwards into the holes and bowels of existence - to a place where we can continue to deny and hide from what we really are, and not from what we could have been!

VERITAS (Truth) - And that truth can not be candy-coated or hidden from sight forever, no matter what the “Powers That Be” attempt to tell you!

“We are often a self-destructive and self-diluting race of beings, replete with our own (self-created) denial systems! And until (or unless) we learn the true meanings of honor and honesty, can there really be any redemption for any of us?”

Last edited by HARDCORE; 06-24-2008 at 05:54 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links