The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Women Patriots

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-31-2009, 11:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking Victory In Iraq - Democracy Flourishes

Major Update: From a tip I saw over at Black Five, this election is more historic than I first thought. The al Qaeda version of Islam designates women as property which can be stoned for transgressing strict male rules. In Iraq’s version of Islam they are an army of up and coming political leader:
Four thousand women are running for office in Iraq’s provincial elections Saturday, and many of them will be guaranteed seats under an electoral quota system.
4,000 women! No liberal whining and begging at the UN ever was able to create that kind of freedom and opportunity for women in oppressed lands. So, someone explain to me how Al Gore or John Kerry would have been able to pull this off with Saddam Hussein in power? They couldn’t - of course! Which means they were willing to leave the Iraqis as playthings for powerful and sick despots. Which is the difference between liberals and conservatives.
http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/7742

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links