The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-2005, 07:04 PM

Default We're Our Own Worst Enemy

Have you ever heard a saying something like,

"Looked for the enemy, and it was us?"

Some would say that if we care more for corporation profits than we do for human life, we are no more than a heathen, Godless nation.

I'm hoping that is not the case, but the chemical companies know what this chemical does to people and they are turning a 'blind eye' while innocents suffer and die. Not long ago EPA 'delisted' the EGBE chemicals & there are no controls on what is put into the air ... & labeling of home-use products will be absent - they've not been very good anyway. Does EPA think 2-butoxyethanol is no big deal?

My letter to EPA - January, 2004

(This chemical & it's double strength tested by EPA as an endocrine disruptor chemical) Still, despite the research that's been done over the decades, and what they know about it, 2-butoxyethanol is in many products

Now when you damage someone's blood, you damage their life. Life is in the blood.

This chemical, with too much exposure also causes sterility. One US Coastguard monitor of the Exxon Valdez oil spill 'bioremediation' experiment is most distressed that he has been unable to father children.

A Navy man on one of the 'helping ships' in 1989 called me one day and expressed concern that he was having problems with his liver. There was no reason he should have any problems, he said. He lived a good life - no vices. He said he kept in touch with 7-8 of his shipmates from that day, and he was going to call them up and see if they 'felt like crap' too.

Did you know that over the past 40 years the quality and quantity of sperm has decreased at 2% per year. One day no one will have any children, at that rate.

PS
I wrote these web pages, because it became the easiest way to share what I had been learning. Out there .... in cyber space somewhere ....

... oh, and I write web pages just for fun, too

What do I want to see? First of all, an accurate diagnosis for those harmed by 2-butoxyethanol & the butyl ethers. Then there will be no more 'experimenting' on them, and maybe more effort towards finding people real help. For sure, we can make some changes and keep others from being harmed!

CDC needs to do some believeable studies on groups who have been harmed.

Now, I've been on this self study project for 23 months now, and I have put in way over 3,000 hours of time. I have been driven to do this; every day that goes by without an understanding of this chemial's harm means more people are being harmed. That's the point.

There is nothing more I can do; but I do hope someone of influence will take an interest. ... My Alaska US Senator, Lisa Murkowski, for one, has taken an interest.

Will yours?

This Corexit is no good. It should not be used for oil spill cleanups anywhere in the world. And most certainly not stockpiled in Valdez again

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2005, 02:03 AM

Default Diarrhea? Don't Blame EGBE for so much?

... and diarrhea? Ah, yes, a good clue that vapors of EGBE are in the air. That's how my system tells me. Others get burning eyes ... but with the slightest of fumes in the air, I get diarrhea. Sometimes it's from paint fumes, or from cleaning stuff, or people breathing it out by their breath ... into the room (that is 2nd hand solvent exposure)

Don't Blame EGBE for so much someone said!

Well.... Sorry, but I can't delete the list of harm this chemical does. The research is done & others did it. I'm just concerned that no one blames it for anything & it causes a whole lot of things. NOW, in most cases there are enough direct exposure victims, that we don't have to hypothesize about individual items being 'birth defects' Except that brain tumors and leukemia have been found by the World Health Organization to be such. Oh, well ... we'll just blame it on the cell phones and hereditary, won't we?

So, skip that, and look for the pattern (not just one thing) such as those who have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome have. AND if it is this chemical's harm, the fatigue is autoimmune hemolytic anemia that fools the first tests the doctors look at. They have to check a couple more items and they WILL FIND IT!

Again, it's a provable theory for anyone who's been harmed & asks for more information. Don't expect to go to the doctor with the way things are now, and have them find it. The definition of CFS, CFIDS says they don't know what the fatigue is

Now I learned a lot by talking to people harmed by it ... such as Robin, a volunteer with the seal recovery program out of Seward, Alaska in 1989. She has probably died now, as it has become 'silent' on her end. She said she lost her memory, her eyesight, her mild-mannered personality, her spleen, her pancreas & her daughter was born with serious heart defects. Others affected from this era near Valdez, Alaska, too

And this chemical is no respecter of persons. I have some questions regarding US Supreme Court Justice Wm Rehnquist, John Ashcroft, Hillary, Senator Specter, the Pope, Pres FDR, Lou Gehrig ... military & civilians alike since before WWII ... and a reason children have learning disabilities? Yes, that, too

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote