Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-16-2005, 09:59 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Houston Chronicle

Front page of houstons news paper 12-16-05 says
"President Bush changed course Thursday and agreed to support a proposal by Sen John McCain to ban the torture of foreign prisoners in US custody"
If he changed course according to the Chronicle than he must have been for torturing prisoners, What a crock.
He didn't change course, he wanted an exemption for CIA interigators in time of war.
I would say this is just another good reason NOT to take prisoners.

Ron

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2005, 11:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Ron...

Certainly true enough, Ron.

President Bush NEVER: "Changed course" regarding The U.S. Military. Quite the opposite. Wants to win War on Terrorism.

Proof of such known full well by everyone.
In fact, there have been Courts Martials of American Service Personnel involved in supposed torturings, which were actually much milder and mellower than suffered at most collegiate hazings, or even during The Naval Ceremony for those first time crossing The Equator.

Guess American Military is held to a higher standard than are America's Civilians, and even what serves the enemy best??

Though, I'll bet that once one of these: "Non-existant WMD's" does its thing here in The Good Old USA,...The People WILL BE DEMANDING that CIA and such Intel Agencies bring back and add: "The Rack", "The Iron Maiden" and such REAL TORTURE EQUIPMENT into their torture arsenal.

Most American Infidels I know, are just pretty-bad-sports about being murdered at whim by terrorists, or even being beheaded.
Plus, such torturing permits such scum the bonus of more time on earth,...or more than should normally be warranted. Also, what better way is there for showing such ilk what they can best expect in hell,...when no longer needed and dispatched directly there? "Works-fir-me",...if wrapped in pigskin.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 07:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

I think we should ship a few cargo plane loads of hogs over to Iraq and start having patrols walk their pig around town on Patrol. The IED's would decline because there would be a chance pig blood would splatter on good Muslim terrorist .If you have a suspected insurgent send in the pigs to flush them out Out front of Iraqi police stations keep a couple of pigs to keep the suicide bombers away also! Start feeding insurgents pork for dinner "the other white meat" That would send them packing back to Iran and Syria.