The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-08-2003, 03:09 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation No Role For United Nations!

Apparently, the U.N. (and World Court too I presume), will be gifted with ?NO? role in any up-coming trials against alleged Iraqi War Criminals, this according to Iraq?s new political leaders! A close collaboration between the Bush Administration and these new, pro western (?) Iraqi leaders, however, is apparently in the offing!?

Also left out in the cold, and excuded from any active part in these trials, will be foreign jurists! For these trials are being designed to exact real justice against individuals accused of mass executions, expulsions, and lethal gas attacks, heaped upon their own people during the last 35 years, and so it should be!!

According to an official with ?Human Rights Watch? of New York: ?These trials are hugely important for bringing some sense of justice to victims, and for establishing respect for the rules of law, as a means of redress in Iraq!?

How dare anyone butcher and gas his way across a population in such a ghastly fashion! No one, no-where, has the right to abuse mankind in such a horrific chemical and biological maner!

Hell, when the Nazis and Japan engaged in such atrocities, we declared war! When Milosovich and Hussein directed such inhuman abominations, we invaded in the name of justice! When certain individuals experimented upon their own with drugs and chemicals here in America (MK ULTRA etc), well that?s a different story, yeah right!?

Hey, but the Nazis and other world-class cretins tried to run away and hide, destroyed and altered records, lied and deceived, not to mention threatened and worse! And this is the reason for all of this international ire - "and again, so it should be!!"

?Am I to assume that the worm has turned?? I mean, right is right, ain?t it!? Anyone, anywhere, who engages in this sort of thing (crimes against humanity), even if on a more restricted level, must be made to answer or account for their deeds!?

I am more than sure that those politicians and diplomats, now engaging in this quest for truth and justice, will also want to look into the nearly 50 contracts (or more) awarded to major corporations during MK ULTRA experimentation! And this government generosity, was for their services and products of mental and bodily torture (opinion)!

These contracts, by the way, are partially listed upon pages 163 to 166 of DAIG-IN 21-75 (declassified)!
Or in the addendum to this voluminous document - Chief of Staff Memorandum 385! And hey, let?s not forget the Church Senate Hearings of 1977!

And for the record, these are all critical documents that many in (even) Congress were apparently not aware of, as is evident by the fact that at least one (actually more) in Congress asked me for copies! Hell, even a denizen who resides within a service organization's inner-sanctum, once pressured me for a copy, can you believe it!?

Getting back to the United Nations, they are getting the role in these future trials that they have earned and deserve - ?NONE!!?

VERITAS