The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2024, 12:42 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Is It All Over But The Music

2-22-2024

“I don’t think that there will be any big surprises in the upcoming Presidential Elections!”

For after all is said and done, the bottom line here is still “Who Is The Best Man for The Job?” Our Country, our welfare, our dignity, our families, our prosperity, and the advancement, and future of “Our Great Nation”, just have to come first and foremost –

“And I think that an we can all agree on that?!”

But now, all of these hostile foreign nations are just licking their slimy chops in anticipation of our demise, our failures, and our political faux pas! But those entities that harbor such erroneous assumptions - are doomed to add their corpses to the slag-heaps of history! For many times in the past, have international-blowhards thought that they had us on the ropes, only to discover the hard way, that: “It Ain’t Over, Until It Is Over!!”

You know, “I just can’t help but marvel at the stupidity and the arrogance of mankind!” Here we are, at the mercy of time, the universe, ‘Nature’, and even happenstance itself, and yet we still happily skip along on our own path, not to advancement or even unity and justice mind you, but rather, to oblivion and social decay – ‘why is that, do you suppose?’

Isn’t life short enough for you - and this without our habitually trying to speed-up the process? Or maybe we are really that delusional that we genuinely believe that our race of beings is eternal?

Well, what happens if humanity (some day, within the not so distant future), discovers that we are indeed also but the temporary occupants of this point in time? And like “Tyrannosaurus Rex”, that we too are but a flash in the pan of evolution, or a twinkle in the eye of time infinitum – “WHAT THEN?” And if we are not all that magnificent (and eternal) after all, and if our existence is but a passing blaze of evolution, who (Or What Then) will be here to replace us? Or is it indeed true that life as well, is nothing but another vanity?

“So hang on dearly to all of your religious tenets and beliefs my friends”, and do indeed, pray to “The Master of All Things”, that our sacred holdings are truly much more than just wishful thinking!!

Hardcore