Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-18-2024, 10:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Good Luck!!!!!

https://www.newsmax.com/us/maga-truc...r=010104k0tjis

MAGA Truckers Say They'll Refuse NYC Loads After Trump Verdict
Old 02-19-2024, 01:30 AM

Default Trying to save a Dead Horse isn't going to put food on your table!

MAGA Truckers Say They'll Refuse NYC Loads After Trump Verdict
Re: https://www.newsmax.com/us/maga-truc...18/id/1154029/

Truckers who support former President Donald Trump say they will refuse to drive loads to and from New York City following the $355 million verdict in Trump's civil fraud trial.

A trucker with the X name "Chicago Ray" took to the social media platform Friday night and posted a video in which he expressed fellow truckers' outrage at the verdict.

"I've been on the radio for over an hour and I've talked to at least (10) Truckers who are gonna start refusing loads of Monday for (NYC) ...I talked to (3) guys that I work with who texted the boss and told him no (NYC)," Chicago Ray posted on X.

"Truckers are (95%) Trump... it'll get overturned on appeal but you know how f**ken hard it is to get one of these mfrs into (NYC) cut the bulls**t I'll cya down the road"

In the video, Chicago Ray said truckers were "tired with you leftists" focused on getting Trump, and added the truckers' bosses did not care where the loads are dropped.

"I don't wish nothing on nobody, but what I'm hearing, this is real," said Chicago Ray, wearing a cap that showed "TRUMP" across the top.

By Sunday morning, Ray's post had been viewed more than 5.4 million times and received more than 54,000 likes.

Since Chicago Ray sharing his video, others have commented in support of the alleged boycott.

"40 YEAR TRUCK DRIVER HERE , NOT OTR ANYMORE , BUT TRUCKERS CAN SHUT DOWN NYC.," Scott Reagan posted on Chicago Ray's thread.

"We can always rely on the 'Trucker' to restore some semblance of 'the right thing' in response," Marvin Davis posted. "Thank You from the many here on 'X' for your courage to stand up to the Marxist leftists . . ."

"God bless our truckers. The people need to show their power. Enough. Bud Light for NY it is," Nomuck posted.

"God bless the truckers. [muscle emoji, fist emoji]," Jule Taylor posted.

Late last month, a convoy of protesters calling itself "God's Army" drove to the U.S. southern border, with organizers aiming to expose the Biden administration's lax immigration policies.

"To the naysayers: We're just ordinary citizens, farmers, ranchers, retired police officers. Not crazy conspiracy theorists," Kim Yeater, an organizer for Take Our Border Back, told the New York Post. "It will be a peaceful assembly of Americans of all political classes and all ethnicities."

A coalition of 15 Republican governors, led by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, later joined the convoy at the border.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note:
Let's see how long this last - trying to save a Dead Horse isn't
going to put food on your table!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 01:36 AM

Default Trump: 'Fascists' Who 'Control' Biden Are 'Threat to Democracy'

Trump: 'Fascists' Who 'Control' Biden Are 'Threat to Democracy'
By: Eric Mack - Newsmax News 02-14-24
Re: https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/d...17/id/1154013/

Former President Donald Trump wasted no time at his Waterford Township, Michigan, rally Saturday night to denounce what he called President Joe Biden's weaponization of justice against his chief political rival, ripping a page out of Vladimir Putin's dictator playbook.

"Joe Biden and the fascists that control him are a threat to democracy," Trump said in the early minutes of his speech, which aired live and in its entirety on Newsmax and the Newsmax2 streaming platform. "They are a threat to democracy.

"Now he's not smart enough to know that, but he's got people that control him. The guy can't even walk off a platform. No, he can't find the stairs."

Hearkening back to his famed line from "The Apprentice," Trump vowed to his Michigan supporters to fire Biden from the White House this November.

"Thanks to citizens like you, this November, the great state of Michigan is going to tell crooked Joe Biden, 'You're fired: Get the hell out; get out of here," Trump said. "Worst president we've ever had. He is the worst president, the most incompetent president."

Taking back the White House is imperative — "if we win Michigan, we win the election," Trump said — because of the weaponization of justice.

"We want to send a signal, but we want to win Nov. 5," Trump continued. "We're going to get this guy out, change our country. We're going to bring our country back. Bring our country back from hell. So don't wait. Get out and vote.

"When we win back the White House, we will have no higher priority than ending the weaponization of this horrible legal system that has developed around us. It's a horrible, horrible thing that's taking place."

Biden and his "fascist" controllers and Democrat-controlled judges, attorneys general, and district attorneys are putting American democracy on life support.

"You talk about democracy; this is a real threat to democracy. And restoring fair, equal, and impartial justice in America: We have to have that because we don't have that now," Trump said.

Trump blasted "crooked Judge" Arthur Engeron's $364 million judgment Friday.

"He's a crooked judge, a radical left-wing judge," enacting a "lawless and unconstitutional atrocity that sets fire to our laws like no one has ever seen in this country before," Trump said. "That happens in banana republics. It doesn't happen in this country. The case is a complete and total sham. It's a sham case. There were no victims. No defaults. No damages, no complaints. No nothing."

It proves the Biden has corrupted the American justice system, according to Trump, who also mocked Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis and her lover Nathan Wade.

"The people couldn't care less about justice," he said. "These people, they are not looking for justice. They only care about how to stop crooked Joe Biden's political opponent. That's me. And how do we inflict as much pain as possible? But here we are.

"They have been doing this for seven years and we won."

Trump mocked Willis after vowing to "direct a completely overhauled DOJ to investigate every radical out-of-control prosecutor in America for their illegal racist in reverse enforcement of the law."

"How is Fani doing? How is she doing in Fulton County, Atlanta?" Trump joked. "How's that? How's that trial?

"'No, I paid him cash. I paid him cash. I didn't take anything. I paid in cash.' Oh, where did you get the cash?"

But the lack of court decorum has exposed the radical efforts by the sheer desperation shown, Trump added.

"There's no courtroom decorum or respect," he said. "You've got to see these judges. They're screaming. They're like lunatics. There's no respect. There's no decorum, especially for someone that they know hasn't done anything wrong. We haven't done anything wrong."

Even New York Attorney General Letitia James exposed herself, vowing to "get Trump" in her political campaign.

"Nothing like this has ever happened," Trump continued. "This judge is a lunatic, if you've ever watched him. The attorney general may be worse, may be worse. You ever watch her?

"'I will get Donald Trump's campaign. I will get Donald Trump, I promise; I will get him.'

"She knows nothing about me."

Engeron and James are putting an end to business in New York as we know it, Trump concluded.

"Businesses are going to flee New York State — they already are, taking with them tens of thousands of jobs — because they can't subject themselves to this.

"And if this persecution of political opponents continues, no one will want to do business in the United States of America any longer. We will truly become a Third World country; we are going to be. We are already in many ways."
--------------------------------------------------------
About this writer: Eric Mack has been a writer and editor at Newsmax since 2016. He is a 1998 Syracuse University journalism graduate and a New York Press Association award-winning writer.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote