The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-02-2005, 08:56 PM

For what reason am I seeing this "pending approval" message? I know I wasn't that bad.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gracie
Pics are up and bigamy becomes illegeal only when you get caught
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 09:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gracie!

Thanks for being such a trooper on Psyco Mtn. It was a pleasure meeting you, finally....and you certainly got a great sense of humor.

Andy, if a Mass boy marries a Georgia girl, are they still brother and sister?? Oh, and I also wanted to tell you that Percocet is not considered an appropriate engagement gift in the south.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 05-03-2005, 01:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andy
I can answer that for you.....You lose the brother/sister relationship when you consumate the marrige (Have sex with your sister)
The best engagement present for a southern girl is a good colonic cleansing and I know where you can a couple of bottles
Bob K

PS Paco its all your fault that this thread is spiraling down hill
and everyone blames me

God bless the ACLU
Old 05-04-2005, 12:22 AM

Allthe photos are lovely. Some of them still had that "pending approval" message.

Paco, it was a pleasure to meet you as well. You are a most amusing individual; sorry I didn't get to read your cards. I'll have them with me next time.

Love & Kisses, Gracie
Old 05-04-2005, 01:00 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Gracie were are you trying to post the pictures?
Old 05-04-2005, 03:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

David
I think she's talking about the 2nd group I posted last night
Bob k

God bless the ACLU
Old 05-04-2005, 07:05 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Hello everyone,

Just got back from Charlotte NC and a wedding. My sister-in-law was married on Saturday. OK here is a piece of advise; NEVER go to a Psyco Vets campout one weekend and a Wedding with a bunch of Swedes the next. I cut myself shaving and the blood was flamable. 2nd piece of advise is never shave in that condition. I can't tell you how much fun I had on the mountain, We may still do the train thing but I was told by several that they wanted to come back to psyco mountain next year. So start your planning and save your piasters. 3rd piece of advise, don't flash your yankee cop badge at a southern cop. If the badge was from maybe Valdosta or Waycross it is a possibility, Most of these guys are members in good standing of the Sons Of The Confederacy.

I have several pieces of clothing left on the mountain, A black heavy cotton pullover shirt, A big Dog Tee, A pair of OD shorts (outerwear). A light weight jacket that I think is my bros.

More later
Old 05-04-2005, 07:31 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Posted this on another site, but thought I would move it over here for "our" group to enjoy!!!

l
Posted: 26 Apr 2005 03:48 AM Reply Advise

I guess I should add my two cents worth to this.... First and foremost, I am sorry that I was unable to meet Doc Fred, James and Curtis, as Hal has mentioned they were all sorely missed.

Psyco Mountain is by the way still standing and Mustache Mike should have things back to "normal" very soon.

My three day weekend started last Tuesday when I arrived at Bobk's and he was a great host. Took me around Indianapolis and even got me into the Indy 500 raceway. Never thought I would be standing on the infield at Indy, thanks Bob that will be a lasting memory.

From there Bob and I made our way down to Doc Hal's and met him and his very fine family. Hal took us around to see the sites and whether or not he wants to admit it, even got himself lost in his own home town. We had two or three fine meals but never got a chance to sample this special bbq he kept bragging about but maybe we can on another trip.

This brings us to Thursday morning and we convoy south and invade the North Georgia Mountains and are greeted to one of the happiest people I have ever met, Mustache Mike. We had been there almost 10 minutes and the beer and a few other things started flowing. After we got settled, we became the welcoming crew and were joined by LT, Pysco Sid, Frisco, Larry, Andy and Paco by Friday evening...by now the party is starting to take on a certain luster.

By Saturday night, we must have had 30 or more people there all telling stories, playing cards and playing shuffle board, a few people took the chance and had there future read by Gracie and her tarrot cards, think Larry almost wore the ink off the things. The rain, wind and chill could not darken the mood that night, finer people and a greater cause have never come together.

Sunday morning brought a clear sky, many pounding heads and a light blanket of snow to the mountains. On my way home yesterday, Paul Harvey was on the radio laughing about that and made a point of saying that the conference on Global Warming had been canceled.

Andy and Paco started north to get Paco home. Andy never did forgive that dog for wrecking his pants, not sure if he took his butter with him or not. Frisco, Lt, Sid , and his brother all headed to Atlanta for a night at the Outhouse Bar. I on the other hand wimped out. Started thinking about the trip north and the added two hours and decided to head back to Minnesota. (By the way Doc Fred, I am a damn Southern, grew up in Oklahoma and moved north). Made it as far as central Ill before stopping for the night. Started out around 8 am and finally made it home about 1700 Monday.

Not totally sure what all or else happened, but I do know that I am very honored to have been invited and can not wait for the next campout/reunion.

Not sure who this fellow his questioning things, but if you ever want to honor me, just call me a Psycovet!

Trav
--
Godspeed and keep low!!

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 05-04-2005, 09:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up TRAV

Hey Psycovet ! I've never eaten so many brats in my life. Thanks for the magnetic RVN service ribbon with " Welcome Home " under it . It's on my truck.Sorry I didn't thank you enough then but a sandstorm blew through and I had to go to my camper. Thanks now and Welcome Home to you little brother !!