The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-17-2024, 10:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default President Donald J. Trump

4-15-2024

I just read another piece about “President Donald John Trump” and it seems to me that a few disgruntled souls, “Mostly Democrats & Rinos” are still attempting to villainize “Old #45” for all that he is worth?

“Why are they doing this,” you may ask – “Purely Out of Political Fear” says I!

The man is effective, he has a robust persona, he is noteworthy, he is feared internationally, he’s got brains, he has zeal, he has guts, he takes no crap (domestically nor internationally), he is arrogant, and he truly loves “Our Nation and Her People” – now what in the ‘Hell’ more do you need, or can you even expect, from a man that holds all of our lives in the palm of his hands? In fact, if we had to design a president from scratch, ‘Trump’ (in my opinion) is exactly what we would expect to come up with – “And He Even Looks and Acts the Part Too!”

Now, I am not saying this out of any political considerations (I have none), but rather, just out of my concern for “Our Nation!” As like most of you out there, “The Welfare of Our Country Must Come First And Foremost!” And considering most of those flatulent international creatures out there that seem “Hell Bent” upon our destruction as a world-power, it seems to me only logical that “Our Great Nation” needs - nay, rather make that “Demands”, the strongest, the most effective, the most fear-instilling and the most progressive man in “The Oval Office” that it is possible to muster, and in my opinion, “President Donald John Trump” is just that individual!

Hardcore