The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2022, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Gradually Seizing Absolute Control

1-2-2022

Power, anywhere upon this Earth (and at anytime), has never been usurped in one fell-swoop! Rather, those who hunger for control over others have gone about their greedy little agendas by gradually convincing the masses (slowly but surely), that what they were doing was all in the people’s best interest! “In some cases, however, this has occasionally resulted in pure carnage and destruction – as our world history will gladly attest!”

But have you ever taken the time to really look up into the heavens (free of all of that pollution), on some clear and starlit night? “The myriad of stars that dot the ebon-skies are truly a wonder to behold!” But if you have ever stopped to consider just how vast the universe truly is, then you just might come to realize how puny and insignificant our own minute little corner of it genuinely is?

But alas, few of us have ever taken the time to think about how insignificant we truly are, and how vast space itself really is, for that just might scare “The Living Hell” out of us all? And besides that, for as long as we are content with diluting ourselves into believing that we are the “Alpha and The Omega” of all that we survey - then we are indeed as happy as “A Pig In Crap” with the whole damned mess – “Are We Not ?”

“But then, there are (and always will be) those who seek to question that which they truly do not understand, and I guess that this is the true nature of life, and maybe even the whole reason for the existence of mankind itself upon this truly insignificant little planet of ours?”

Hardcore
Old 01-03-2022, 06:03 AM

Thumbs up

My friend (HC) I have those issues today. Wife is doing poorly - things are going astray
at times. But Yes - I have often times on a clear night gone outside and first look for
the moon and then stare at the stars. I was once sailor on the seas and at times the sky
was so dark - and the moon was so bright / but on moonless days - and calm sea's -
I would lay on deck and stare into the sky - it was amazing - that I've never done that
before.

But the stars went from horizon to horizon - it was mesmerizing. I felt overwhelmed.
Some of the guys would say to me were you on watch - no - I just never saw a sky with
all its majesty - and clarity so clearly before. At times an occasional shooting star would
fly by.

To me that was like therapy - I did this periodically over my 12 years but you had to be
at sea where no external land light was present - to get those results - I see this in mind
at times and wonder if it was just a dream. God was with me at that time - to show me
his works - and to take the stress out of my mind. It was Peaceful - I didn't know what
it did to me - but it was calming and just a marvelous site to see.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote