The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-29-2004, 06:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default MarineAO - sn-e3 - Keith Had Lunch

Sandy and His Beautiful Wife, Chris and His Beautiful Wife, met Keith in Milton (Tacoma area) and we had lunch. We talked about each and everyone of you. I suppose your ears were burning.

Two fine gentlemen. Sandy is moving to the Seattle area and we are planning a fly fishing trip when he gets here.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2004, 09:04 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Yes it was a great lunch and I would like to thank Keith, Chris and his wonderful wife for joining us for a great time. Looking forward to doing it again soon and joining Keith for a fly fishing trip.
Old 10-30-2004, 09:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Well as always I'm late again just like to lunch. I had a appontment at the VA at 11:00 and I was unlucky enough to draw a talker. Talk, Talk, Talk, wasted my whole time but I now have the appointments I need to go to classes. Now back to the main subject Lunch it was good to see Sandy again I think its been two years and meet his beautiful wife Jackie. who was very excited because Sandy just found her her dream house and will have it built as soon as they can find the perfect lot. We are very happy for them and for us as they will make good neighbors as well as good friends. I must admit defeat Kieth is the all time champ at loosing weight. why he's so skinny now he looks like a sack full of deer antlers. the poor man only gets 900 calories a day. but since he dosen't eat bread anymore he shared his daily bread with Sandy and me and I must admit it was pretty good bread at that northwest sourdough fresh out of the oven. anyway I will try to fly fish with Kieth and Sandy but will keep a can of worms in reserve if all else fails. I think Joan and Jackie hit it off pretty good too they just kept talking about houses and cruise ships like they knew each other for ever yes it was a great lunch and I'm looking forward to many more.
Old 10-30-2004, 10:10 PM

I enjoyed having lunch with ya'll. Sorry we were late. Anytime you want a replay, Sandy, please let Chris know. Mr A's has pretty good food for both breaking-the-fast and lunch. Sandy, your wife is drop dead gorgeous. I am looking forward to getting to know her better. Afterall, we have to compare notes on new homes, don't we? Keith, please slow down on the diet. A good gust of wind will carry you off across the mountains up to the Bering Sea and over to the Ruuuuuskies. Just kidding, kind of! Take care.
Old 11-01-2004, 04:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith
Im sure what you had to say was good.....We all sure would like to hear it
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote