Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-28-2006, 01:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Banning War" FOOLS' "Mission Impossible"

"Banning War" FOOLS' "Mission Impossible"
by N.R. Filidei (8/28/06 - commentary)

A few days ago about 700 or so typically self/clique aggrandizing and/or self-righteous exhibitionist zealot kooks converged on Kennebunkport, Maine. Such was no doubt due to the mindless and never-ending wartime and quite enemy helpful and encouraging: "Bush Bashings", daily required of such.

Still, quite stupidly and unilaterally: "Banning War" (their latest echoed mantra) while simultaneously proclaiming; "We Support The Troops",...was/is much more deceptively hypocritical than usual. Though, such inadvertently proves that America's notable fools will forever be fools and obstruct and undermine America even about life and death matters, and also regarding our very National Survival...EVERY WHICH WAY POSSIBLE.

Maybe there truly is something to that jokingly often used: "Only in America" quip, where of America's quite unique absurdities are and have been worldwide ridiculed? Still, doesn't seem all that amusing to me anymore, and quite sadly the opposite.

Regardless, let's Get Real here for-a-change and screw all notables or charlatans of voice whom would have us all dead before our time, merely for their own and clique's advancement up the Political Ladder,...and despicably even during wartime. In all of history politics and political oneupmanship never ever won any war, and usually helped the enemy become more easily victorious.

Besides, don't: "We The People" deserve much better than the typically absurd carnival-like and/or accomplish nothing (for Citizenry alone) politics,...and especially during wartime?

Other sane Americans should also question so, and especially why such fools don't display same concern about that: "Right to LIFE, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness", and why such isn't seriously addressed and pursued anymore, INSTEAD? Don't American Citizen Lives count anymore? Do only foreign nationals' lives (foreign enemy lives inclusive) count? Sure seems so, for such.

Also, it's quite obvious that all wild-eyed fanatical zealots alluded to place America in much more serious jeopardy today, THAN SHOULD EVER NEED BE. Such especially so, and with great emphasis on that: "Right to LIFE" part.

Then too, everyone knows (or at least should know) that Fanatical Islamic Terrorists and/or: "Avowed mass-murderers of defenseless civilian men, women and children (babies also) Infidels", need no further help whatsoever for continuing on with their despicably evil ways. That some Americans and/or ALSO primary: "Soft Targets of Opportunity" would perpetually aid and encourage such terrorist ilk by their antics,...is truly mind-boggling to say the least.

And besides, terrorism ALREADY gets more that enough support, help, assistance and encouragement from The ACLU, The Arab Nations, The INS, America's predominantly Leftist Press/Media, and quite similarly duped and deceived Democrat Leaders and their like-minded United Nations counterparts.

So then, what sane point could there possibly be for some of America's VERY OWN POLITICIANS, OFFICIALS & ZEALOTS to so unconscionably assist such unconscionable terrorists, by their never ending and undermining political deceits? Doesn't even make sense to: "Recapture The White House",...while basically helping and making it easier for enemies to turn same into rubble?

Damn-it-all,...even idiots or morons should know better than to so treason-ably assist their very own avowed executioners. Makes me wonder just whom The Sickos or True Threats to America ACTUALLY ARE these days? Fanatical foreign terrorists or America's fanatical wartime obstructionist politicians??

The End

Neil
AKA: N.R. Filidei
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2006, 02:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

As a VN Vet, I feel truly fortunate we didn?t have to deal with the disingenuous straw man; ?We support the Troops?, from the media or our left side activists/politicos at the time. They would pee in our back pocket, or stab us in the back and had genuine contempt for us, plus made tons of money off their outrageous lies and character assignations.

But that was preferable to the same exact thing going on now, d?j? vu all over again, but now the same or like actors are being pathetically dishonest about it.

Methinks some guts n? stones have gone missing from then till now, eh. Ay yi yi, next thing we know Fonda will be doing the Swaggart, oh boo hoo, snivel-snivel trip on National TV.

Scamp
Old 08-29-2006, 12:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Scamp...

Regarding that: "...Fonda will be doing the Swaggart oh boo hoo, snivel-snivel trip on National TV",...such not very likely.

After all, and when The Sh-t Hits The Fan (and BIG TIME), Fonda and many like-minded notables and perpetually enemy helpful and sympathizing fools,...might no longer have an American National TV to display their typically phony crocodile tears over.

Still, and not to fear, Fonda, Kennedy, Kerry, Clintons and too many other dangerous societal parasites to mention, will find new homes with like-minded Aljezeera TV or any other Arab Press entities. Think such also looking for turncoat Warfare, Humanity and General EXPERTS whom are always willing to go along with: "THE CORRECT" Party Line, just as previously done for DNC and with America's Mainstream Media?

Hell,...Jane Fonda could then be billed as: "Mecca Rose The Fitness Expert".
Senator Kennedy could be called: "Teddy Jihadi The Humanities Expert".
Kerry could be called: "Rambo/Saladin John The Warfare Expert".
Clintons could be called..........whatever?

Such might not sound great to many American Survivors?
But, certainly much more descriptive of such for many American Survivors.

Neil
Old 08-29-2006, 02:40 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

And Neil,

When things went to hell in a hand basket in SEA and the Communists went on an unfettered murderous rampage, Fonda was asked to join the protest against the horrific carnage going on in Cambodia and Vietnam. She begged-off, claiming the ?people won? and therefore she had no further interest.

Oh never mind that that was a holocaust on the same scale and order of magnitude as anything that the Communists; or the NAZIs, put down in Russia or Eastern Europe. So I suppose hollering down her well of humanity would echo, echo, echo for ever ever ever????

But a Hollywood Limousine Marxist and actress none-the-less, so anything is possible and probable I figure. But I reckon your characterization may have a better sound quality and a longer ring rate. And when she starts marching around in a burlap sack and fake explosive belt, we?ll know it?s time to grab the steel pot, flack vest and whatever comes to hand that goes boom. :ek:

Scamp
Old 08-30-2006, 10:24 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Scamp...

Have to somewhat disagree.

Just like any typical mullahs, you'll never see the likes
of Fonda, Kennedy and Kerry in a: "Burlap sack" attire,...
even after all such finally show their TRUE Allegiances.

Just like all ideologue zealot hierarchies, even American
Turncoats will dress accordingly and/or better than their
duped followers and/or foolishly obedient Subjects.
Whatever,...anything but burlap.

Neil
Old 08-30-2006, 11:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ok, I?ll concede that point Neil. Those mentioned eat first, eat well, live high and have nothing but contempt for those who choose not to eat from their back porch leftover dish.

Scamp
Old 08-30-2006, 11:35 AM

Long ago I heard a little poem about the bomb.

First we got the bomb and that was good
for the meant their would peace and brotherhood;

Now Russia got the bomb but from what we hear
because the balance power is there;

Then China got the bomb but have no fear
they can't wipe us out for at least five years;

I'm not sure who got next maybe it was Israel or England and then India, Pakistan and etc. God only knows who has one now.

I'd say pretty soon someone in South America will have one. All of these bombs with so many crazies on the buttons - I'm sure someone will throw the switch eventually.

This poem went on from Country after Country and figured that this is what it meant when they say nuclear proliferation continues.

It seems each country feels like they have to have one to cover their ass or to show they are on an equal basis.

All these weapons its a little scary to know its hasn't stopped yet and try to sign a peace agreement with these radicals - the end of days is upon us - Keith say a prayer for us all.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 08-30-2006, 11:47 AM

Default Heres another version I found

First we got the bomb and that was good,
'Cause we love peace and motherhood.
Then Russia got the bomb, but that's O.K.,
'Cause the balance of power's maintained that way!
Who's next?

France got the bomb, but don't you grieve,
'Cause they're on our side (I believe).
China got the bomb, but have no fears;
They can't wipe us out for at least five years!*
Who's next?

Then Indonesia claimed that they
Were gonna get one any day.
South Africa wants two, that's right:
One for the black and one for the white!**
Who's next?

Egypt's gonna get one, too,
Just to use on you know who.
So Israel's getting tense,
Wants one in self defense.
"The Lord's our shepherd," says the psalm,
But just in case, we better get a bomb!
Who's next?

Luxembourg is next to go
And, who knows, maybe Monaco.
We'll try to stay serene and calm
When Alabama gets the bomb!
Who's next, who's next, who's next?
Who's next?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 08-31-2006, 07:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Boats...

You certainly prove the point that:
"More truth said in jest (poetry also) than anyway else".

Still, I don't really see it all that important:
"Who's next" or whom: "Gets the bomb!".

Believe it of paramount and utmost importance,..............
WHOM END UP RECEIVING THE BOMB FROM WHOM!!!!!!!!!

Neil