The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-2003, 10:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Operation Pay Yourself?!

First off, ladies and gents, sorry I have been gone for a day or two! I have been at war with a few nurses and doctors during this forced hiatus! I was hospitalized for a bit, but all is now under control (I think)? And of course, this (my survival) will bring tears to the eyes of the ?Grim Reaper, a few in government, and the ever vengeful Veterans Administration included! ?Sorry old chaps (Like Hell I Am!), but I may (?) just live (and raise no end of Hell) a bit longer!!?

Getting back to the title of this diatribe: ?Operation Pay Yourself (LOOT)?, apparently, with no $$$$ forthcoming to the Liberian Troops (Both Sides), the combatants have been ordered (unofficially of course), to help themselves to whatever they wish, want or desire in Liberia! ?Kind of reminds you of American Politics don?t it?!?

?Well, Old Chucky Taylor (Liberia?s momentary president) can trace his roots to the United States, can he not!? Hell, when he finally is kicked the hell out of Liberia, maybe we should give him asylum here - he just might fit right in, especially in DC or Corporate America?! But as it now stands - Taylor only controls about half the ?Nation of Liberia!? And with rebel forces advancing, his days in power just may be numbered!?

One (BIG) thing that bothers me though, is the fact that ?ALL? sides in this Civil War are ?Demanding U.S. Involvement?, and this is ?Damned Dangerous? indeed!! Especially considering that yet another ?Rebel/Terrorist/Jungle Warfare Type of Environment? exists in them ?Dangerous, Dank, Crawling Jungles of the Dark Continent!? Hey, the names Philippines, Borneo, Vietnam and Somalia (among others) definitely come to mind here!

And to quote those Rebel Bastards, as opposed to President Taylor?s Bastards: ?Peacekeepers, regardless of the nation involved, will be targeted!? As such, Liberia definitely seems like an ideal place to expend all of that ?Surplus Vietnam War Napalm (Jellied Gasoline)? that we have been concerned about for all of these years!? Especially if those people don?t clean up their collective acts?! (opinion)

It is also my opinion that Somalia, Afghanistan, etc (like Iraq) will never (TOTALLY) change!? You can not take centuries of barbarity, murder, carnage, hatred, greed, and insanity - and completely sanitize them in a month, or even a few years for that matter. And Peacekeepers in these regions will always be at fatal risk, regardless of their point of origin. And not even a ?BLUE HELMET?, a defiant nature, or even billions in foreign giveaways, is going to change this fact!

Ya know, I doubt if even ?Old Blood & Guts Bush? (OUR BLOOD, HIS GUTS) can get by forever by declaring war after war to mask the stench of an ailing economy! ?Where there once existed a surplus (UN-BIASED FACT), there now resides a mounting economic deficit!? And American jobs can not be created by acting out the part of ?Policeman or Benefactor ($) To The Entire World?, while our own economy takes a dump!?

Do I personally like George Bush II - ?HELL YEAH I DO!? He takes no shit, has a quick (though sometimes faulty) trigger finger, and he does cut a dashing figure landing upon aircraft carriers! ?Unfortunately, however, man can not live by lead and foreign intrigue alone!!?

VERITAS