The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2017, 09:14 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Executive Orders

3-18-2017

Whether you like him or not and whether you agree with him or not, the fact is that “A LEGAL EXECUTIVE ORDER IS STILL A LEGAL EXECUTIVE ORDER – AND THAT IS IT!”

In what I feel to be a blatant attempt to diminish “The Current President of The United States”, the court, on the urging of who knows who (?) - is attempting to reverse the tenet that the three branches of government are equal in their power and scope! And once again, “An Executive Order is Still an Executive Order”, and should we allow “ANYONE/ANYPLACE” to rewrite the law to suit themselves and/or their political party - “THEN WHERE WILL IT STOP?”

Once any wanna-be dictator(s) gets the memo that nothing that they personally disagree with is sacrosanct, then the sky is the limit, laws that protect our way of life will become obsolete, long-accepted rights will be negated, and we will have taken a giant step back into The Dark-Ages, in my opinion!

And lastly – How Dare Any “Former Top Tier Politician”, or “His Ultra-Ambitious Entourage” interfere with (or attempt to bastardize) the power or the authority of the present POTUS?

I am the furthest thing from “A Constitutional Scholar” or even a lawyer (Thank God), but it occurs to me that the plug has been pulled, and should “We The People” allow even one of “Our God-Given and Constitutionally Guaranteed Rights” to be stolen from us, the domino effect will quickly be set into motion by those who worship unbridled ambition? But then what can one expect from people who called “Our Founding Fathers” a bunch of terrorists?

Well, in my opinion, those who are now attempting to pervert “Our Rights and/or Our Constitution” are nothing more that “A Gaggle of Despots in Training?”

Now answer me this (hypothetically speaking of course): “If anyone were to have the gall or the audacity to attempt to circumvent “Presidential Authority”, would that individual be beyond wire-tapping as well?” And once again, this is only a question??

Hardcore
Old 03-18-2017, 10:10 AM

Angry Proof is all we want

HC - do you really believe our security forces are holding back information? I can't believe it. Also remember I voted for him - I'm second guessing my decision.

Let's move on and also hope that Trump can become more Presidential towards the foreign dignitaries who are supposed to be our Allies.

His personal accolades can go on hold by thinking before speaking and maybe! Produce the results he wants. His ego is more important than the policies and working relations with our government and foreign countries. He will rise faster and stronger if he just takes some time to review his thoughts before speaking. Right now he's an embarrassment to watch. Dignity first - calculated thoughts are needed and should be considered before opening mouth.

Courtesies to foreign leaders will go farther then short witted statements. We have plenty to worry about more than his so call wire-taps - still unproven. The news media will give him hell otherwise. Countries around the world are watching his radical discussions and his personal ego is at stake and he can't think right.

Our Country is moving towards a nuclear confrontation and we've got to pull together to find some way to reduce the tensions he's producing. Already he's got England and France and now Germany - they are not sure what to make of him.

We have so many US and Military issues that need addressing. War's on many fronts and now NK and China are anticipating a possible Nuclear confrontation is on the horizon. The Gulf is heating up and our foreign issues may soon explode into something none of us wants.

Sure we want changes in the US internal issues as well - but this guy right now is psychotic in his demeanor and I don't feel very safe with him as our Commander & Chief.

You yourself must see this I know many others do. I can appreciate your backing him but HC - this guy needs a chill pill and a booster shot of dignity and true leadership course -
not dictation.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote