The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2005, 10:14 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Lilripple

I the incentive for a prisoner of mine to give up information would be to die and end the hours and hours of agonizing pain. He (or she) is going to die, its just a matter of how much and how long they can stand pain before they give in and tell me what I want to know and ask me nice to kill them.
I wouldn't take prisoners, like I said, he or she has there hands in the air, it just makes for an easier kill. I also would be taken prisoner. I can't answer for people that would be taken prisoner, thats something they have to live with.

James
Oregon? My sister used to have a ranch there. 90,000 acres I think. real nice place.
Where you at in "O".

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2005, 05:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Lilripple

Quote:
Originally posted by 39mto39g I the incentive for a prisoner of mine to give up information would be to die and end the hours and hours of agonizing pain. He (or she) is going to die, its just a matter of how much and how long they can stand pain before they give in and tell me what I want to know and ask me nice to kill them.
I wouldn't take prisoners, like I said, he or she has there hands in the air, it just makes for an easier kill. I also would be taken prisoner. I can't answer for people that would be taken prisoner, thats something they have to live with.
James
Oregon? My sister used to have a ranch there. 90,000 acres I think. real nice place.
Where you at in "O".

Ron

Aaaaaah Ron---Let me guess--you dress up in a red suit and play Santa every year at the Toys For Tots for Vietnamese Refugees.
It;s funny how you and I have had some of the same experiences and come from such completely different places about them.
You got the main advantage over me here because I spend most of my free time thinking about things like naked women and making money instead of lining out ways of torturing people--Just personal preferences, I guess.
I'll flat out say it--I don't have the stomach for torture,l either to get it or to do it. I think it dehumanizes the torturer more than the victim and if I was standing there, I'd definitely be inclined to put a bullet in the said torturers head, just for the fun of it. They don't call us liberals "do-gooders" for nothing! Good thing I'm not in the Army now , in more ways than one
Some where, way down deep, where I'm real shallow, there's still a self image of me as a Good Guy, although this has been beat up and kicked around considerable. Torturing someone would pretty much kill that one off.
We in the lrrps took prisoners sometimes, it was part of the job. My team took one, mainly just to keep up with every one else, it was the most dangerous part of the job. We could have taken two but we didn't want to hassle with 2 so we killed one, the least important looking one. Ive told this story elsewhere-- with a knife. We beat the shit out of the one we took to make him more cooperative-- don't foget--we were still out in the middle of Indian Country all by ourselves.
We turned him over to the White Rats and they beat the shit out of the poor fucker some more and God knows what else. Our temporary home was about 3 doors down and you could hear a bunch of this shit. It was nervewracking and lrrps don't like to be bothered on their time off. They dumped him into an open barbwire place where he just lay there all day, we saw him going by to the mess hall.
Finally my team and some of others saddled up for patrol and slammed into the NPoffice with the war face on and put the White Rats up against the wall while my team leader, a medic on his first tour went in and gave the guy some first aid.
Then Sam came back, pulled out the ol Model 1911, put it to the White Rat OIC's head and told him that we'd be back and kill him, his men and all their families if the guy died.
Sam had the kind of face where you'd believe it if he said it. *
Thats the kind of people I was with. Do-gooders.

I'm up by Brownsville, or will be after the 28th of this month, I'll give you the address on PM when you come. Between Eugene and Albany, bout 10 mies east of I5. It's only 10 acres but surrounded by dozens of square miles of privatly owned Cascade Lumber land that they won't log again for 50 years. There's deer all over, ponds for ducks too.
I finally decided If I can kill a human, I can kill an animal and eat it so I'm going to give it a try. Been thinking a lot and want to revive some moribund military skills like creeping on things and killing them. You never know when stuff like that is gonna come in handy. It'd be perfcet place for Capture The Flag With Paintball guns also.

Stay safe, Ron ,if thats possible for you.

James

(* Thanks Sam, wherever you are youre still my hero!)
Old 03-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default James

I was just discribing how to win if fighting a war. I didn't bring any of that crap back to the world. I have no feeling for VN or its people what so ever.
I could take 20 hard nose none feeling guys and defete a BN of Civilized infantry. Im just real glade I don't have to think about any of that shit (except hear) .

And I wouldn't want to be Airborne or LRRP, way to dangerous.

Ron
Old 03-01-2005, 05:14 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

James, Abby Hoffman, of all people, had the cure for war. You have to eat what you kill. I guess it applies to ducks too. Any trout or salmon you can kill up there?
Old 03-02-2005, 05:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by 1CAVCCO15MED James, Abby Hoffman, of all people, had the cure for war. You have to eat what you kill. I guess it applies to ducks too. Any trout or salmon you can kill up there?
Any trout or salmon you can kill up there?
Well now, I hear there's supposed to be and I'm going to try out. I'm collecting a bunch of hitherto underused items from my family (at gunpoint) like my Da's waterskiing boat--he hardly uses it anymore, now he's 83 so it can stay up at my house.
There's lakes all over, the closest ones are Foster Lake and Green Peter Lake. Don't ax me who Green Peter was, probly a dope grower. The nearest big hill to me is BAld Peter Knob which I like so much I am thinking about renaming Ol Rough and Ready ( It may be short but it's Skinny!) (Who WAS Peter, anyway? I'm gong to find out)
Plus Newport is less than2 hrs away if you like sport fishing (too much like work!)
There's Willamette Nat'l Forest right near by--like about 2 hills away--camping, fishing
I want to see you there!

Ah Ron, it always does in the end get down to you and me chortling over old travesties and depredations. Come on up to the the Lazy J and we'll sit around the fire and cackle about old murders

Stay good

James
Old 03-02-2005, 06:41 AM
Doc.2/47

Kinda thought ALL peters were bald(made no study of the subject though)but green(?!),there's just gotta be some kinda disease process goin on there!
Old 03-02-2005, 01:11 PM

FNG here, just checkin' in.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 01:17 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Welcome aboard! We are all nuts. James, I do hope to get up your way in the next year or so. Any chance of you coming around here? Remember, you missed East Tennessee and the haute cuisine of Willies.
Old 03-02-2005, 01:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Welcome aboard I Corp ! I spent a year along the DMZ.
Old 03-02-2005, 01:21 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Damn Hal...when did you start examining peters?
Bob K

God bless the ACLU