The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-21-2018, 12:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Talking The Talk

4-21-2018

If there is nothing else that I have learned since I was just released from the hospital after almost bleeding–out during the last several days or so, it is that some people never seem to change, or that any change at all is merely transient, convenient and temporary!

And for the record: “This Opinion of Mine” now goes all the way to “The Very Top at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, as even the highest echelons of government themselves, were notified that (according to that hospital): “I was close to cashing in my chips!!” As a matter of fact, I did not discover until I finally did get home late yesterday afternoon (against that hospital’s advice I might add), that after several days of laying flat upon my back in pools of my own blood, that even my acquaintances had not even left a single message of concern upon my answering machine!

You know, I really have no one to blame for this but myself, as many years back, a stinking freak whom I had personally helped out on many occasions (a person who could not even put two words together if their life depended upon it), bragged to its equally odious cretin friends that, and I quote: “I (yours truly) was their private nigger (his filthy remark - not mine)!!

“Well thanks again people”, but apparently my upbringing, cursive and way of comporting myself are somewhat different than a few of the people whom I have had the misfortune of knowing (and helping out) over these seventy-plus years of life - and once again – This Goes All The Way To The Very Top – “THANKS AGAIN AMIGO!!”

Hardcore
Old 04-21-2018, 05:04 PM

HC sorry to hear you were ill! I hope everything is under control?!
Friends like you are very rare and it comes from my heart. Mileage is attained only be the grace of God so you are blessed once again to be back home. Get your rest because I would miss your words of wisdom!

Mrs Hc take care of this guy as I know you will. Also take care of yourself as well.

My best to you guys- I will include you in my prayers.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 05:18 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Smile

Thanks Boats!!!!