The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2002, 07:13 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Marinevet For High Sheriff Of Onslow County!

Here you go guys and gals.....why Marinevet hasn't been on the site much. Go to

www.waynemorrisforsheriff.com

and see why!

If ya'll have any buddies in the Jax N.C. area, have them vote for our buddy!

THE NEW HIGH SHERIFF, MARINEVET!

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2002, 07:39 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Marine vet!!

I always knowed he was too nice a fella to be a Marine Colonel.
I bet he aint too nice to be the County Sherriff. He's a good man, even tho a danged jarhead.
I'm gonna send him a check for $99.99 so I don't get investigated, might even come down and vote there a couple times for him. Thanks for posting the site, tom

James
Old 09-23-2002, 08:55 AM

Default I was wondering why he dropped out of sight.

My contribution is on the way. Ought to be a big change for Onslow County to have a Sheriff who can't be bought.
Old 09-23-2002, 10:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default James!

I accidentally let the DNC know you sent money to Marinevet. I sorry to say that they have dispatched Barbara Streisand to come and kick your ass. Sorry buddy, a slip of my tongue. (LOL)

Sure he will appreciate the help from you and Murph. Deb and I will be seeing him next month in New Bern at the Mum festival. He's too busy to golf but not to busy to have a drink with us. (states he can sneak in a little campaigning too) It will be good to see him again. I may see if he needs an Airborne Deputy. Might could even change my name to Barney.

Packo Fife.

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 09-23-2002, 10:52 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Paco

Tell you what I wouldn't want to be one of the bad guys in that county if he gets elected.

BTW he might want to correct an error on his web page:

*Promotion policies will be revised immediately, and with be based solely on knowledge, skill, abilities and job performance.

it needs to say "will" be based rather than "with".

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 09-23-2002, 08:24 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 
Default Marinevet for Sheriff!

Got my vote,Sir!

Peace,Griz
Old 09-24-2002, 06:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: James!

Quote:
Originally posted by Paco
I accidentally let the DNC know you sent money to Marinevet. I sorry to say that they have dispatched Barbara Streisand to come and kick your ass. Sorry buddy, a slip of my tongue. (LOL)

I may see if he needs an Airborne Deputy. Might could even change my name to Barney.

Packo Fife.

DON'T DO IT PACK!!!!!!!!!!!
If I was to see you in a gyrene suit, I'd like to die, same for sherriff. I saw you in that pic of you and him tho.

Question:Is Mayberry in Onslow County?

hehehehe
Well, I was gonna send it anonyomusly, yr right, if my friends and family see me giving money to a conservative they'll think that here's an exlrp with one too many mortar rounds dropped on his head, not that they don't anyway.
Out here they don't run for sherriff as Rep or Dem, its an apolitical job--isn't that the same down there? Better scrape off the Gore sticker on the ol Subaru if I go there for sure. Maybe they''ll just think I'm running moonshine.
See ya at the victory party!!
James
Old 09-24-2002, 08:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Check is in the mail

My cousin was sheriff here back in the fiftes. He loved getting his picture next to busted moonshine stills. Don't know why he was a one term sheriff. LOL
Old 09-24-2002, 08:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Go For It!

Having won numerous elections. I have some really good advice for the Vet.
Run Unopposed, its easier to win that way.
Go Vet Go!

Keith
Old 09-28-2002, 08:05 PM

Default Wayne Morris for WHAT...?!?!?!?!?!?

Hey all y'all...nope...havent' fallen off the face of the Earth, just busy as hell with this Sheriff race, but lovin' it and havin' a ball!

PACKO:

Thx for letting the folks in on the deal, Tom...nice touch SOJER! Marlene and I are hoping to see you and Deb when you get up to New Bern...Beth may even come down from Greenville (NC) IF she knows we'll be seeing you two...she really got a kick out of you both at Parris Island last year! I'm thinkin' that weekend is also the MulletFest in Swansboro...MUST go there for the Campaign networking bit BUT we can still work everything in! Hit me with an email at home or the office so we can fine-tune everything.

MURPH:

All the email I've been sending you (as part of the MilVet/MilRet List "stuff") has been bouncing...HAVE you been getting it (and me just getting erroneous advisories) or...??? Have been getting your periodic updates on young Major Murphy, but doesn't seem that stuff is getting thru to you???

ALCON:

Plz excuse me using this forum for the personal stuff, but....

Want to thank you so much for your positive (and funny) comments. Our campaign is going very well...a long, uphill battle, BUT we are doing very well, overall. Overcoming the "good ol' boy" thing is going to be a bear, BUT we ARE gaining steam with each passing day. Still have enough time before the GenElect on 5Nov02...gearing towards that day!

Some of you have already contributed to our Campaign...just blew our jungle boots off when the first check came in...me wondering HOW THE HELL DID THEY KNOW!?!?!?...means a great deal, because we really need the bucks as we now start down the backstretch (multi-media ads will run at least $15k)...but means so much also just to know we have all y'all supporting us with your good wishes...makes all the difference in the world knowing we have folks like you watching our backs!!!

YES...when I become Sheriff there will be some HUGE changes here in OnSLOW County NC...and..."they" are sweating bullets over it! Have so many gr8 plans to bring the Dept into the new Century, but again, there are a lotta folks who fear just that...see it as threatening their way of life.

IF you want to have some fun...and assist us with a little fire support...just go to:

http://home.ec.rr.com/sheriff2002

...and "vote" for me in the straw poll. We're still leading the incumbent, but he's gained some ground on us over the last day or so. As always, your assist will be greatly appreciated.

TYPO on the website noted...thx...our Webmaster is ON IT! Website crashed for a day or so...seems to be back up, but the hit-counter isn't working...???

IF any of you want me to include you in the periodic SITREPs I put out on our Campaign, just hit me with a PM and your email...will include you on the SITREP List. Will try to hit the site here a little more often, but pretty much whipped at the end of the day w/re to doing my normal County work and then stumpin' for a couple/three hours every nite.

I'm beat...long day and just came in from a Black Tie event...good mix of civ/mil folks...have it every year...good time had by all...!

Thanks again for your support...means so very much to us!