The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2004, 06:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Double Standard!

Have you ever noticed how many in power practice not what they preach? How the face presented to the masses is far removed from that which really exists right below the (often) festering surface - ?The old Do as I say, and not as I do? scenario!?

?As such, and I have said this many times in the past, ?Few in power seem to be able or willing these days to lead by genuine example!?

The biggest transgressor in the afore mentioned group of wheel-spinners (in my opinion) is the over-bloated bureaucracies. That gaggle of (so-called) public servants, who in reality, seem far more prone to self-service than public service! That flock of lemmings, some of which chew up entire careers attempting to figure out - What in the Hell it, is that many of them really do for a living!

?Alas, Never have so many done so little for so few, and caused (in far too many cases) so much grief in the process!?

After all is said and done, however, I suppose that these arrogant bureaucracies are a necessary evil, sought of like that snake in the Garden of Evil! After all, how would we ever know what was good and functional, were it not for being able to compare it to the pathetic! And when the pathetic is wed to an agenda of falsehood and a system that often resorts to lies to cover an odious vapor trail, who then suffers - certainly not the few ?Fat Cat Soul Sellers?, but rather the people who blindly trust, and follow the leader without question or reservation!

VERITAS
Old 12-13-2004, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Lightbulb Hardcore

In many areas it's required that people who want to become police officers take and pass a physical, an intelligence test and a psych test. Maybe it would be a good idea to extend these tests to any government jobs.
Some people get a little power and like liquor, it goes straight to their head.

Stay healthy,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Andy
Excellent idea!!...Now thats the way to clean house, but there's one thing you should know....I took the psych test......and passed it!!!!
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 10:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Andy

Ain't it the truth!!!

VERITAS