The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-16-2017, 09:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Stoking The Fires

12-16-2017

Life has always been a case of “Different Strokes for Different Folks!” No two people, not even within the same family are identical, and to expect anything else is ridiculous, in my opinion!

So let me ask you this: “Why is it that a state of total rigidity exists within these major political factions?” Are they attempting to imply that everyone is required to think exactly alike on each and every subject, and to stray (even one iota) from any rigid party line makes a person any less of an American or a patriot in the eyes of God & Country?

Once again, no two people think alike on all things, not even those who are closely related or members of the same political faction. “We all have an independent mind, and that is one of the things that make us and Our Nation special!”

Finally, those who demand (or even expect) strict adherence to all of the mandates of their own political party, are espousing a philosophy that (in my opinion again) goes totally contrary to “THE TENET OF FREEDOM ITSELF!”

Hardcore